Slimming World #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thefunnymummydoesslimmingworld is having another tantrum because she's got covid and has to isolate with her daughter. People on IG who have lost their children would love nothing more than to have them back and she's complaining that she's only got her daughter to be with and can't see her new man. Seriously. What a total bleeping brat. You only need to sit in your bleeping house and chill. Some people live in refuges or poky tiny bedsits on top of tower blocks. She's a spoilt selfish bleeping idiot.
She's another one that absolutely adores herself, and thinks that she's some sort of celeb 🙄🙄 as if she thinks people follow her life in that much detail!!

Reactions: 5
My husband is a 6 ft 3 athlete and he wouldn’t even eat what she eats! She needs to form some healthier habits.
There's nothing wrong with what she shows herself eating, its a perfectly normal amount of food for someone of her size to loose weight, what's likely going on is binging that she's not showing. The types of foods she shows aren't the healthiest but even so with that amount of calories a day she should be thinner by now - I eat about the same amount of calories a day as her, am less active than her and weigh 7.3st and maintain my weight

Anyone remember slimmingworldjsg she won woman of the year? Havent been able to find her Instagram for ages and ages.

Reactions: 2
Anyone remember slimmingworldjsg she won woman of the year? Havent been able to find her Instagram for ages and ages.
She pissed off after regaining all her weight, then bragging that they only had to bump uglies once to conceive.

• Haha
Thefunnymummydoesslimmingworld is having another tantrum because she's got covid and has to isolate with her daughter. People on IG who have lost their children would love nothing more than to have them back and she's complaining that she's only got her daughter to be with and can't see her new man. Seriously. What a total bleeping brat. You only need to sit in your bleeping house and chill. Some people live in refuges or poky tiny bedsits on top of tower blocks. She's a spoilt selfish bleeping idiot.
She calls herself the funny mummy. The name alone tells you she's a head

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone follow this woman...I can’t actually believe her portion sizes. The calories she must be consuming though?!
Oh yeah. Those portions are ridiculous. Is she at target rather than losing so guess you can get away with eating more. I never see much speed though!

And she calls people who dare to question her ridiculous portions Karen's too.

Reactions: 4
I've never seen her do a meal without using the prepared seasonings either. She must spend a fortune on them.

• Sick
  • Haha
The amount of food makes me feel sick. How is she eating all that. Plus Brussels sprouts and spaghetti hoops in one meal, wtf! That’s the thing with some SW accounts, they have every single food item on their plate!

The amount of food makes me feel sick. How is she eating all that. Plus Brussels sprouts and spaghetti hoops in one meal, wtf! That’s the thing with some SW accounts, they have every single food item on their plate!
I suspect it’s all just for the gram though. All about the likes etc. It’s like the couple account who do them. They spend a lot of time takin photos of their meals it’ll be cold before they eat it but again I don’t think they do. Just to try keep engagement up or start engagement, not all is what it seems remember.

Reactions: 3
Absolute animal behaviour 😷

Reactions: 1
Gemma does my head in she looks exactly same as before 😆 if that was me and I was in a deficit (so she says) for over a year I’d be getting a refund 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolute animal behaviour 😷
It’s one of the most random things with slimming world. People having massive portions then shoving some lettuce on the side as it that magically speeds up the metabolism!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.