Slice of Jess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell she is hanging around with demi, her content is getting very lazy!

filming around a shop doing a voice over, boring

lastest vlogmas, mainly footage with music and no talking. Snorefest

Reactions: 4
You can tell she is hanging around with demi, her content is getting very lazy!

filming around a shop doing a voice over, boring

lastest vlogmas, mainly footage with music and no talking. Snorefest
It's really noticeable that she's falling into Demi's ways! I noticed in one of the turkey clips where Demi was telling her what settings she needed to change. It's a strange dynamic where Jess actually seemed to have a lot more creativity and technical know-how (in terms of editing, engagement etc) than Demi but I can imagine Jess can't help but compare her following and stuff to Demi's and I also bet Demi is slyly belittling about it, much like she is towards Sean with other things.

I think it's adding up to Jess paying too much notice to what Demi says and does and Jess is losing her own way.

Saying that, Jess' only niche seemed to be her weight loss journey, and I think the support for that will quickly dwindle now she has decided that calorie counting and sharing any real details of progress is too triggering (despite her having done it for years, interesting how it starts to become triggering the more she spends time absorbing Big D's mentality)

It made me laugh how Jess claims she's eating healthy 3 days a week or so and so my assumption is that those are the days she films for 'what I eat in a day' videos. True to form, the girl indulges in the most recent video at the xmas market (and why not - I'm not here to say that's wrong!) but doesn't make it the focus of the video, probably because she's still trying to stay within her niche.

Jess, it's all about balance. I don't believe in New Year's Resolutions, but you're intelligent enough to know that the youtube algorithm would probably boost 'health journey' content in January. Share your gym, nutrition and fitness goals and build a strong community and don't let Demi hold you back.

Reactions: 7
Disappointed in Jess - she wouldn’t like it if someone did the same to her

C2E67072-3833-4173-85FE-56ECD82C9F89.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Disappointed in Jess - she wouldn’t like it if someone did the same to her

View attachment 1804756
I also thought the same, she could’ve left that bit out but chose to embarrass that lady.

another upload with demi Where they just say yeah at eachother throughout. Jess seems really timid and like she doesn’t know what she’s doing when demi is around. She tried on jumpers but spent the time looking at and addressing demi when talking about them rather than looking at the camera.

Todays video shows just how much weight she’s put on. She really is big

Reactions: 2
I laughed at the ‘I got the 20 so it’s oversized…’ from both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I laughed at the ‘I got the 20 so it’s oversized…’ from both of them.
Doesn't look oversized at all, looks like a comfortable normal fit, that's obviously their sizes, why can't they just own it!?

Reactions: 9
How old is she?? Why does she literally have jowls!! I thought you get them at like 70 😂 It ages her so much

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How old is she?? Why does she literally have jowls!! I thought you get them at like 70 😂 It ages her so much
She said on her Christmas dinner video that she is 29.

“my full time job at the minute is social media, I run this YouTube channel and also have a Instagram platform I basically document my life and make little videos”

I thought she worked along side this tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
No I’m sure she used to be a healthcare assistant or possibly a nurse and gave it up to so YouTube full time.

she said in yesterdays video, which was sponsored by hello fresh, that she uses hello fresh all the time. I’ve watched her videos for a while and I’ve never heard her mention it

Reactions: 8
I actually quite enjoy Jess' videos but does it irritate anyone else that she always seems to wear that one same brown jumper? 🙈 I can't stop noticing it

I like Jess’s videos, it’s a little sad that the posts on here are mostly focused on image. There are far far worse people out there, grifters, benefit cheats etc her videos are positive.

Reactions: 1
She seems to have a nice family, and genuinely likes to spend time with her parents.
yes, she is bigger than she was a year ago, but
her channel is not about weight loss anymore. I like her solo travel vlogs.

I just find her a bit boring and I honestly struggle to understand how she earns a full time wage from YouTube. Like, enough to run a car, house and go abroad etc

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.