Skin care - tell me all of the advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone tried the caudalie beauty elixir spray? Don’t know whether to get that or the vinoperfect serum or both?

im happy with my current skincare as it’s keeping my skin really clear but it’s only a cleanser AM and PM, Paula’s choice BHA PM and hyalaronic acid AM - feel like I want to brighten my skin and make it more even/glowy but don’t want to disrupt the good thing I’ve got going on haha

ideally want a nice serum and an spf that’s not going to break me out, so nervous to add new things!!
The vinoperfect serum is amazing! It just makes the skin look so much brighter and nourished. It’s expensive but honestly worth every penny!

I am always tempted by the elixir but never tried, I think it’s more of a toner/hydrating mist than a serum.

Reactions: 4
Is that the Caudalie brightening serum (can’t remember what it’s called) you’re talking about? I had a sample of it and it’s beautiful, made my skin glow. I agree I’d go for the serum over a mist, if you only want one.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone tried the caudalie beauty elixir spray? Don’t know whether to get that or the vinoperfect serum or both?

im happy with my current skincare as it’s keeping my skin really clear but it’s only a cleanser AM and PM, Paula’s choice BHA PM and hyalaronic acid AM - feel like I want to brighten my skin and make it more even/glowy but don’t want to disrupt the good thing I’ve got going on haha

ideally want a nice serum and an spf that’s not going to break me out, so nervous to add new things!!
I’m just going to throw it out there that the vinoperfect serum is unrealllll 😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Whilst everyone is talking about Caudalie, would you recommend the instant detox mask?
I haven’t tried this but really want to!

Also the vinoperfect is gorgeous!!!!! so is the beauty elixir though, the beauty elixir would be good to use with the HA you’re using as you’re best putting it on damp skin! @Veronicacorningstone 🥰

I have a terrible rosecea flare up. Nothing I usually use or do is helping. Any suggestions 🙏

• Sad
Reactions: 1
If you are buying something to dampen skin before a serum I really reccomend one of those cans of spray water from the french beauty brands like Avene or LRP. I keep one in the fridge during summer as a little treat - defintiely reccomend for anyone in the UK this week!

Reactions: 6
I have a terrible rosecea flare up. Nothing I usually use or do is helping. Any suggestions 🙏
You have my sympathies. It's an awful condition. Dr Jart cicapair serum and cream work well for me when I have a burning/flushing phase. If you have a LED face mask that can lessen it too in general. I tend to just use cool water to cleanse (unless you have make up or sunscreen on of course) and then use cicapair serum, azelaic acid and very basic moisturiser until it passes.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know diet doesn’t affect everyone’s skin but for the last 3 months I have been decreasing the amount of cows milk I have either by itself or in food and can honestly say it’s improved my skin massively!! I am now sticking to a milk free diet and if I do have a small bit my skin reacts so I know this is what affects my acne 🙏

Reactions: 5
Can anyone recommend any good products for treating hormonal acne - on my chin I get the usual four (all named after the Beatles at this bloody rate). I don't use tea tree and my usual routine is an oil based cleanser, relevant toners etc. Just wondering if there are any good solutions to make them go down quicker (I've used spot stickers, but thinking of other options).
Not skincare but if you haven’t already I recommend cutting dairy out of your diet. It really helped clear my skin up

Reactions: 3
So the Clinique ID bb cream keeps popping up all over my social media- has any one here tried it? Looking for something which will give me a glow and some sheer coverage

So the Clinique ID bb cream keeps popping up all over my social media- has any one here tried it? Looking for something which will give me a glow and some sheer coverage
IT Cosmetics CC cream and Nars tinted moisturiser are both great 😊 the Laura Mercier one is also meant to be similar but I haven’t tried it yet.

IT Cosmetics CC cream and Nars tinted moisturiser are both great 😊 the Laura Mercier one is also meant to be similar but I haven’t tried it yet.
I use the it cosmetics CC Cream already it’s quite thick I basically use it as a foundation. I’ve used Laura mercier one too in the past and it goes very patchy easily. Will go to boots this week and try have a tester just wanted a glow for no makeup days

I use the it cosmetics CC Cream already it’s quite thick I basically use it as a foundation. I’ve used Laura mercier one too in the past and it goes very patchy easily. Will go to boots this week and try have a tester just wanted a glow for no makeup days
I’ve been using the L’oréal True Match Serum with hyaluronic acid in it for the past few weeks as it was meant to be really similar to the Oskia Nutri Bronze minus the price tag and I absolutely adore it, it’s so light feeling but there’s another glow and coverage to feel put together

If anyone's after an SPF recommendation, I've been using Cetaphil for the last couple weeks and it's been pretty good. A lot of them make my eyes red and itchy but this has been fine. Not too greasy on either and no breakouts yet

It wasn't too expensive - I think it's usually about £9-10 but I got it for £6 on offer in Sainsbury's

Reactions: 8
I signed up for a Space NK loyalty card instore today and got a £10 voucher for my next shop 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I started using face theory products a few months ago and it’s really been great for my skin. I go for vitamin c/ hylarounic fragrance free products. Anyone else use it?
I also love using rosehip oil in the evenings

I started using face theory products a few months ago and it’s really been great for my skin. I go for vitamin c/ hylarounic fragrance free products. Anyone else use it?
I also love using rosehip oil in the evenings
Yep, love the vitamin C cleanser and the azealic acid serum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.