Skin care - tell me all of the advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have lots of scarring on my chin (previous spots squeezed and left marks). This part of my face is also showing my age. Any recommendations please

Oh my goodness - just have to come on here and rave about some new products!

I popped into Harrods Beauty a few weeks ago and came out with the Elemis cleansing balm, the Fresh! face scrub and rose face cream. They are such a good combo together! The face scrub in particular is amazing, leaves your skin feeling clean but not stripped. Going to buy the body scrub next!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Caved and got the caudalie vinoperfect complexion correcting radiance serum that’s viral on Tik tok… actually love it!!! It’s apparently 62% more effective than vit c

Oh my goodness - just have to come on here and rave about some new products!

I popped into Harrods Beauty a few weeks ago and came out with the Elemis cleansing balm, the Fresh! face scrub and rose face cream. They are such a good combo together! The face scrub in particular is amazing, leaves your skin feeling clean but not stripped. Going to buy the body scrub next!
don’t scrub everyday 👀 the elemis cleansing balm is one of my holy grail products! i love the fresh! rose mask, it’s lovely - you should try that if you like rose scents ☺ and the rose toner is lush too!
Caved and got the caudalie vinoperfect complexion correcting radiance serum that’s viral on Tik tok… actually love it!!! It’s apparently 62% more effective than vit c
i’ve used this before!!! it’s divineeeee, you’ve actually just reminded me i’ve got a mini/travel size of it to go back to when i finish my medik8 c-tetra so thanks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
don’t scrub everyday 👀 the elemis cleansing balm is one of my holy grail products! i love the fresh! rose mask, it’s lovely - you should try that if you like rose scents ☺ and the rose toner is lush too!
i’ve used this before!!! it’s divineeeee, you’ve actually just reminded me i’ve got a mini/travel size of it to go back to when i finish my medik8 c-tetra so thanks 🤣
No prob 🤣🤣 I’m so impressed with it and only been using it for a week! lol

• Haha
The lady thought she was giving me the normal scented balm but got home and it was the rose one - it smells soo nice!

I’ve only been scrubbing 2x a week which seems to be working well ☺ Rose toner and mask are also on my list but trying to use up some Liz Earle bits first!

Reactions: 1
I’ve been using IS clinical active serum it is by far one of the best skin care purchases I’ve ever made.

The lady thought she was giving me the normal scented balm but got home and it was the rose one - it smells soo nice!

I’ve only been scrubbing 2x a week which seems to be working well ☺ Rose toner and mask are also on my list but trying to use up some Liz Earle bits first!
ah the rose one is my favourite followed by the water mint and the neroli one they did, i like the aha/glow one too! not so fussed on the original to be honest!
hahahah good, i get stressed by facial scrubs 🤣
I’ve been using IS clinical active serum it is by far one of the best skin care purchases I’ve ever made.
off to google what this is 😂

Just ordered myself a Paula’s choice bha and cosrx all in one cream. My skin isn’t terrible and I’m not sure if I have many problems as such but I have large pours and I just love a bit of skincare. Hope I love these new bits

• Heart
Reactions: 5
does anyone have any recommendations for a cheaper alternative/dupe to liz earle cleanse and polish? I need to cut costs and just can't justify repurchasing right now, but am scared to change something that has always worked so well for me.

ps a few months ago I asked for advice on my dry and slightly reddish skin (mild rosacea symptoms) and the advice I was given has TRANSFORMED my skin. I can't remember when I last had any dry patches, my pores have significantly reduced in size and I also can't remember the last time I had a spot either. So a huge thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
does anyone have any recommendations for a cheaper alternative/dupe to liz earle cleanse and polish? I need to cut costs and just can't justify repurchasing right now, but am scared to change something that has always worked so well for me.

ps a few months ago I asked for advice on my dry and slightly reddish skin (mild rosacea symptoms) and the advice I was given has TRANSFORMED my skin. I can't remember when I last had any dry patches, my pores have significantly reduced in size and I also can't remember the last time I had a spot either. So a huge thank you!
Superdrug’s B range is a good dupe for it.

Reactions: 6

The one in superdrug is great.

1656591253720.png

There is also one in Aldi but I haven't tried it.

This one from Superdrug - their E range is really really lovely!
33FDB47E-E6D3-4D33-BA52-A9B9C17BE6F4.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Does anyone have any good sheet mask recommendations? I used to buy some lovely Korean ones from TK Maxx in boxes of 10 but they've stopped doing them as much lately. Thank you!

Can you share what you use please

Does anyone have any good sheet mask recommendations? I used to buy some lovely Korean ones from TK Maxx in boxes of 10 but they've stopped doing them as much lately. Thank you!
https://www.superdrug.com/skin/face...ada-labo-tokyo-anti-aging-sheet-mask/p/805545 I adore these and the garnier moisture bomb ones! Xx

Trolls are there any threads I can ask about skin care so I don’t derail here? I’m getting married this year and need recommendations on facials. Don’t want skin like truffs on my big day
@gossip29 here’s a good place to ask, I’ll tag you in the other - Caroline Hirons Freaks Page on Facebook could be a good place to ask for wedding too xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.