SJ Strum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gets the spelling, pronunciation and meaning of so many names wrong. She clearly doesn’t do her research.

Reactions: 2
She gets the spelling, pronunciation and meaning of so many names wrong. She clearly doesn’t do her research.
And she just uses the same names in all her videos. If I used a 'baby name consultant'....whatever the hell that is...then I would want some variety suggested to me. Not just, Juniper, Marlow, Sloane, Forrest, Everest. She been making vidoes with the same names on repeat for about 4 years!
I can think of way more actual names that she has never said in her videos and I'm not an 'expert' . Instead she seems to pick random words and say they could be names like, Antiquity or Apricity.

Reactions: 4
She does the most annoying ‘baby doll’ voice. Also describes every name as ‘adorable’

Reactions: 6
I’m not gonna lie, I thought you just pulled Antiquity out of thin air but I just watch one of her videos and she actually suggested it.

Antiquity ffs my kids have slightly weird names but that takes the biscuit!

Reactions: 3
She was asking the other day if Dylan can be a girl name .

as a woman with a son called Dylan it was vehemently a no from me We don’t need to take centuries old names and f*^k them up (I mean the way the Americans have butchered some beautiful Irish names is unforgivable), already lots of nice girl names,

Reactions: 1
Tbh I really like Dylan on a girl lol

Reactions: 4
I actually like SJ I just get the feeling she has zero confidence. Those eyebrows & eyelashes today are horrific. I wish she’d just go & get them properly done so they suit her face or be natural.. She’s a beautiful woman she doesn’t need spider leg lashes or caterpillar eyebrows!

What has SJ done to her face? Honestly these influencers need to stay away from fillers & botox. She's an attractive lady who doesn't need any work.

Reactions: 2
I like SJ and enjoy her content but that parting / haircut is really not flattering for her. It makes her hairline look receding. Also the brows, really don’t like the way she does them. I know she’s trying to go for a ‘cool scandi girl’ vibe but when people do the bushy eyebrows when they aren’t born with it, it just looks odd. I think a change of parting, or even a fringe, and her natural eyebrows, and she would look adorable and actually really good and young.

Reactions: 3
Those eyebrows are horrific in her next level nature names, the brows are two different colours!!

Also her eyes look like they can hardly open, is it the weight of the eyelashes? Lol

She just posted that the reason they've been absent is that Naomi has been diagnosed with incurable stage IV cancer

I thought that was such a clickbait video to post. Like really? Your sister has stage 4 cancer and you’re making a video about it now?!

I feel for them, they do seem nice and Naomi is so young and her daughters are so small too, it's an awful situation to be in

I definitely get that, the video title just popped out to me. It is a really sad situation. I do get that her followers most likely have been asking about Naomi’s situation but I thought that a video was a strange response to that.
Saying this, the video may have been really informative and hopefully SJ and her family are okay in this difficult time.