SJ Strum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally heartbreaking. I can’t imagine how painful it must be for all of them ☹ she was so young and cancer is so cruel 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Absolutely heartbreaking news. That poor family, and her poor husband and girls. She was far, far too young to die

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Shed a few tears when I saw her post. Heartbreaking news. Life is so cruel.

Absolutely heartbreaking. They seem like such a close, loving family. Naomi’s parents moving closer to be near Lee and their grandchildren, I’m sure will be a support. This news really got to me last night.

• Heart
Been thinking of lovely SJ and her family all weekend😢😢so heartbreaking for them all. Naomi was always smiling, even at her worst, and I’m sure that positivity will live on through her girls and husband💔💔

She's back to trying to be Swedish. #Swedishfamily. From what I understand she has made no attempt to learn the language and the kids don't speak it either.

Her ad for the tax service is so dodgy - "over 83% of people who do it are due a refund so you must be" - eh?

I’m sorry but this latest video is just sick. There’s no need to make a video on the back of her sister dying. How disgusting.

i appreciate her other content about loss and grief, but i think she should've waited until they had a proper charity partner (as she said they're looking for now) to launch these hoodies. it's a nice message but without the x% donation incentive to buy it just looks like profiting off of merch 'designed' by your dead sister. i understand it's not that black and white but i'm usually on board w naomi content and even i'm struggling to justify it rn 😬

Reactions: 1
i appreciate her other content about loss and grief, but i think she should've waited until they had a proper charity partner (as she said they're looking for now) to launch these hoodies. it's a nice message but without the x% donation incentive to buy it just looks like profiting off of merch 'designed' by your dead sister. i understand it's not that black and white but i'm usually on board w naomi content and even i'm struggling to justify it rn 😬
I find it a little bit poor tatse, I don't know 100% why but it sort of feels like using the grief for views in a way. I really like her and was so sad about Naomi but it's just a bit of a strange one I'm finding the content lately.

Gotta giver her kudos for how much of a support she has been for her brother in law too, not only her nieces

Still mispronouncing names like the professional baby name consultant she is 😂 Someone has actually commented saying Montague isn't pronounced Montagoo and she's replied with "maybe"
She cant even do her made up job properly!

Lol-ing that she’s put a Swedish flag in front of the UK flag on her bio, like it makes her even more quirky.

You’re English love. You live in England. You’ve got a Swedish husband and sometimes go to Sweden for 2 weeks in the summer holidays. Doesn’t make you Swedish.

Reactions: 4
Lol-ing that she’s put a Swedish flag in front of the UK flag on her bio, like it makes her even more quirky.

You’re English love. You live in England. You’ve got a Swedish husband and sometimes go to Sweden for 2 weeks in the summer holidays. Doesn’t make you Swedish.
Haha so true! This is my pet peeve about her. She has even changed her accent to sound Swedish.