SJ Strum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If an American is searching for parenting content, they are going to use the term "mom" or "mother." That's why they put both in the title. :)

I'm guessing they also call it thrifting/thrift shopping because there is an actual movement/style out there called thrift store chic. I hope this helps.
Thanks. I get the concept but if I seen a video entitled Mom or Thrift or Closet, as a non-American I have the brains to know it translates to Mum, Charity & Wardrobe. If I search for a “Holiday” video, “Vacation” also comes up. I know it’s the same thing. We’re not using completely different languages. It’s not rocket science.

Reactions: 4
Just watched her "shop with a stylist" video and she didn't seem to like being given advice. I think that she expected the stylist to tell her that she had great style and to go home but when she was being told what would suit her, she looked salty to me. She was telling the stylist what to wear by the end of the video!

• Haha
She's just awful! Why does she drift in and out of that west country accent. She's insufferable!
Why do all her kids have speech delay? Because she's too busy doing hour long you tube videos. She's so heavily made up and dressed all the time. She thinks shes such a cool earth Mum but she's sooo cringeworthy.

I agree. I think she’s also trying to adopt a Swedish accent. That “we are a half Swedish family” she likes to tell us all the time. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched her most recent catch up. I’m going to say it - she’s my favourite 🙊 I love her content (minus the baby names) she shows a vulnerable side & hasnt got lost in being an insta perfec mum. Plus unlike a lot of her other channel mummers she has t filled the last few months with a billion boring day in the lifes (I’m looking at you Lucy Carter & Meldrum)

Reactions: 3
To say she was high up in marketing/ad work, her grammar and spelling is pretty poor. Such a shame when it's part of their 'job'.

Reactions: 1
Pregnant? Wondered for a while as not seen any full length shots for months and now asking for baby name ideas for a 4th?

I'm not sure tbh.. I'm sure that she mentioned that 3 was her limit and she wouldn't be having anymore. Did Henrick even get the snip?
She still annoys me. She is very much like Katie Ellison. So twee and fake. I find her parenting videos really patronising as well. I loved her weight loss videos though.

Reactions: 5
She's not as bad as many other influencers but her voice really irritates me!

I watched an older channel mum video of her and she doesnt speak in that west country accent at all now she really accentuates it. She's so affected its embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I watched an older channel mum video of her and she doesnt speak in that west country accent at all now she really accentuates it. She's so affected its embarrassing.
She’s also trying desperately to be Swedish

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes this is very annoying. I am half Swedish but the way she harps on and on about it...I had to unfollow it was driving me crazy! Sweden is great but she paints it as some sort of garden of Eden but it definitely has its downsides too.

Reactions: 7
Yes she is and it’s so cringe. She always says “We’re a half Swedish family.” Then on her Swedish baby name videos, you can tell she’s trying really hard to like the Swedish names.

Reactions: 3
Drives me mad that shes a 'baby name consultant' yet manages to pronounce loads of names incorrectly

Reactions: 7