Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

facingthemoon

The last 2 videos back with straight hair and so smug ! Its like shes a manic depressive and now back on a high, so up herself

Yoga video is a challenge but you can do it at your own pace

18carat gold necklace

Dose

Reactions: 6

leahcimm123

VIP Member
What’s going on with her neck / throat in latest story? Tried screenshot but doesn’t really capture it. Just looks really bizarre to me.

G+T

VIP Member
I know nothing about legs or bow legs will that correct it self or will that be that now. U just know that once he has time to read here there will be a leg related story

caz87

This is the most Siobhan O’Hagan thing of all time. An ad you have to pay to listen to. She has the worst business sense of anyone I have ever come accross.

I would so dearly love to know what the number of Patreon subs she is up to now? And what her retention rate is. There may be fools who would sign up initially, but there cannot be many people stupid enough to continue to pay her monthly for the utter garbage content she puts out.
All said with egg on her shirt 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Noseyone1977

So guys I took one for the team and listened to the her.ie podcast

She done the test when flying back from London ..didn’t want to buy in the airport incase someone saw her and no one knew she was seeing any one (she wasn’t she had a ONS -this must of been the time she flew home .. hey honey I’m home).and when she was on the flight she was thinking il be disappointed if the test is negative.

She told everyone straight away… when she came home at Christmas she was around 6 weeks or a bit more .. her sister was over 12 week mark and was starting to tell family and she was like me too ..

She was induced … she said she couldn’t be swept because she was too tight and her pelvic floor was so strong from all the training ..they were all surprised how well she was taking the pain so she declined the epidural… she secretly wanted a girl .”I got in trouble for describing it online as getting a wax… you know when parts are going to be sore”but then it’s over… the host is “em ok” I’d love to see the video part of this as I can sense she is thinking you compared labour to a wax.. Shiv keeps digging a hole .. you know how painful it is for a Hollywood wax and then it’s over..the host says well for her it was hell … her contacts were back to back and it felt like satan had grabbed her hip bones and was smashing them ..shiv in a high pitched voice ..”really” she then says I don’t want to hear any negative stories … the host says well you are now ..Shiv just can’t understand because she had it so easy … she says that ..

She was worried about stretch marks as her mother blames her for hers ..

She was training like a professional athlete prior to the pregnancy..

Time to prepare decent meals .. sure Jan …

She contradicts herself numerous times .. she’s great a nutrition.. tells her clients to eat three square meals a day .. later says that what she eats isn’t nutrient dense .. chicken kievs and chips ..but she is probably in a calorie deficit as she’s so busy and doesn’t have the time to be sitting around all day eating ..
She then admits how am I eating a lot of crap but the weight I used to be….
“This is why fat loss and health Aren’t the same thing”
She then says she could be eating better in terms of her health.. but is not in a surplus … and then says to the honest you probably don’t understand this .. so condescending..she then explains what a calorie deficit is to the host..
She says she wasn’t feeling going to jujit one nice and done yoga .. and then had a big bag of Doritos and minstrels .. half way through the minstrels she stopped not like she used to be terrible with food ..
In summary she’s feels that she eating bad but not eating that much ….

How is she a PT?????

‘Wants to empower women to not feel they need to get back to their postpartum body…’

Belts on again about how she doesn’t use transformation photos …. She doesn’t any more and it’s awful that other PTs do.

She think her morals have changed and she’s a lot less selfish…

She’s an open book but wants to keep her private and there’s a lot more she could say ..

She also says she’s surprised with how content she is liking a simple life .. before she couldn’t imagine being content living in an estate in Dublin .. and she couldn’t understand how others were .. but realises now the reason why she has this house is a safe place for her and Cadhla .. the reason why she Has a car loan is so she can bring them places..
She can’t believe how selfless she has become .. as she always saw herself as a selfish person …and the importance of family … when she used to come home she would just go out and not spend time with them..she now seems them every day..she sees the beauty in the simple things and not the flashy materialistic stuff like she used to ..

Talks about how advanced cadhla is .. was crawling before 6 months and wishes she would now slow down ..
Talks about how she outsourced everything before … now she has to be the breadwinner and do a bit of work … she has made Cory her partner ..rather then her being the boss as she wasn’t doing anything in the furnace .. Cory was doing it all.. all Shiv did was try and sell it ..

She says on this she recently got an au pair..she doesn’t really do that much as it’s only 15 hours..and she’s with her dad 2 days a week..

She knows now she has to graft to get money in and thinks she might need to move somewhere smaller..as she should be putting money away to save for a mortgage.
Some truth from her .. she says she can struggle at weekends to do stuff socially as a lot of her friends have partners and are going stuff with as family or with other couples …

Then she single friends are out partying.. she wants to find single mams to hang out with ..

keelon asks her about Dating .. Shiv says she’s trying to make time for it ..but at the bottom of the list ..she’s on hinge and say “Awh is this what we are dealing with .. she says maybe the say the same about her ..it’s hard to judge someone on a profile .. am I looking for the one ? I don’t know “

She says she’s been on a few dates but she doesn’t know if she wants to give up more of her valuable time .but she is open to it if anyone wants to slide into her DMs .

She’s asked about wanting sex… she said she’s only feeling in her groove. Now..

She’s going to start doing yoga classes.. doesn’t know what the future holds no plans …just that she will be in Ireland …

She doesn’t remember her mum saying out loud I love you and she now does to her own child.. she does say her mum was a great mother and she was a really bold child .
Keelin is a good host she doesn’t interrupt.. Shiv could learn a thing or two …
Thank you for your service Tattler ❤

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
Oh my god. That ad.
And Cabaiste allegedly in the house alone with her. Her behaviour is so, so worrying.

If I owned that company I'd demand she remove that ad. It's a dreadful reflection on them.
Deranged. They will drop any further communication I’d say.

Beverly hills housewife

Interesting she put that pic up of Cupla and Nia with Cupla standing and Nia sitting, she also choose that pic to inform us all that Nia is 8 weeks older and isn't standing
I thought the same
---
“I better not….because her dad cares about her privacy and told me not to, even though I’m absolutely dying to because I literally have no other content and know I’ll get loads of engagement and more freebies 😅

View attachment 3025838
She looks like the baby's grandmother in this 😭

• Haha
So she was “too tight” from her pelvic floor exercises, yet said herself that the baby just slid out… imagine having the misfortune of having to be in a mother group with her & her narcissistic bs
It’s why nobody will hang with her she’s one of those mothers who would make ya feel bad about how you birthed etc in a baby group

VanillaChai

The sun damage on her chest in that latest story where she's showing the necklace! Yikes! That's what living differently will do to you 🙄