Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
In one of her recent morning nonsense she mentioned Calpol seems to prefer her mother over her.. not that odd since she avoids spending time with her as much as she can
It's the kind of thing Siobhan would be bitter at the child over aswell. And I'm sure she has envy over the attention Ned gives her.

FFS - Someone just take the child off this absolute idiot. It's enraging, she is not fit for it!

Reactions: 7

surlook

VIP Member
It's all she has! No business to promote, no relationship to chat about, and nothing at all interesting happening in her life.
Why did they even bother interviewing her? If she had any business sense at all she would have put them off until she was launching the new project. She really hasn't a clue.

G+T

VIP Member
Is Paul the one of the w#nking guys she can't escape in public or cat calling constantly 🤔

• Haha

KelNoe

She’s already said she’s a skin picker and you can see when she talks to the camera that she never stops touching her face. Even last week when she was talking about needing roaccutane she still didn’t stop touching her face. I’m not a doctor but I’m going to take a wild guess that eating shite, drinking loads of booze, stress levels being through the roof because she has no income and has burned through any money she did have by living recklessly, and constantly picking your face probably aren’t helping the skin.
You'd think her bestie Sinead would have given her one of those rings she used to flog to help her 😆

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
We thought the box room in Swords was enough of a fall from grace…. Now she’s in the box room of a caravan, while her “bestie” swans around Europe with her fella 😂😂 but Slob is soooo happy 🥹 (until next year when she tells us she was miserable)
I legit was howling at that comment 😂😂.

• Heart
It honestly doesn't even make sense....I know I couldn't have a sweep ( not because of my great muscles or strength or whatever 😂) but because your cervix has to shorten and soften for the obstetrician to be able to perform it. This is supposed to happen naturally near your due date, by Shivs logic her muscles would be too tight to let the baby out 🤔
That's exactly how I read what she said too. Like wtf if too tight to have sweep to tight for natural birth, she's tick as shit.
---
I’m then unfittest person going, like ate sh*te through my first pregnancy … poor child was grown on McDonald’s by the end … no exercise at all I was in a jock …

Yet fuuuunily enough - same scenario they couldnt give me a sweep because I was so closed in, he was sealed in shut.
Such a load of sh*ite that it’s down to her working out. No it’s not! It’s your poxy cervix.
Sure if she can't put a tampon in right hole.there is no fear she has a clue about her female anatomy no matter how academically gifted she is the pleb

HappyMum44

Chatty Member
I actually can't believe she left the child there overnight to go to the gym.
And she says it like coddle is some self sufficient grown up with no minding on her.
Her parents have to feed her, change her nappy, put her to bed etc. Get up with her in the morning. Is there a permanent cot in their parents house ??
And also like, her parents are trying to pack and get ready for a holiday and she leaves a fully blown infant there.

One last thing. Clongriffin is barely any further from the airport than River Valley is depending on traffic. Why was she staying with her parents the night before anyway?

Her yoga was in her own house ..I'd say Calamity stayed in box room while Slobbers was in Clongriffin drinking wine....

• Sad

Jg86

VIP Member
Doesn't it take a long time for a proper curl pattern to return after years of straightening and damage?
I can't see her having the patience for it.

surlook

VIP Member
She showed a photo of her Tesco shop a while back and there was a dress and frilly knickers for Cadhla so she has been buying stuff. Why is she not excited about packing for her?

It's not that long ago that they were dressing them the same. Has the novelty worn off already?

Could it be Fliss? Sinead & Becca don’t focus on the same areas as she does & Shiv has never done content on breathwork & mediation (misspelt on purpose because the Begs can’t even spell meditate herself) 😅
That's a good shout actually.

Also I don't think anyone would lower themselves to copy a Siobh program. Seriously.

davin22

Same , I always thought shiv was her surrogate daughter and her want to be the cool
Wine aunt came from her mother and Roisin’s relationship…
QUOTE="G+T, post: 19803196, member: 213791"]
First time I've heard shiv mention the auntie had kids. Like I genuinely had no idea.
[/QUOTE]