Siobhan O'Hagan #71 Zits and wine, the secret au pair was not fine, those yoga poses are out of line!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@whocarez couldnt respond as the last thread got locked but I was asking about Jenny Keane not because I have any juicy tea, but basically she had a sex toy on her website that I was intrigued by and I found it on a different Irish website for less than half the price. Just wanted to share the info in case anyone was in the market for some of her toys at a more reasonable price 😂😂😂 I’m all for supporting small businessses but there’s something about these influencers buying products and tacking a mark up on that doesn’t sit right with me.

At least Siobhan has never come out with her own merch or a resell of white label shite. Probably too much work for her tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Posted in the last thread about herself and faces by grace going to Take That but feel I need to post it here too 🤣🤣

Great financial decision there Siobhan, 80ish quid a ticket and she knows 3 songs. But, priorities right ?

Reactions: 23
Posted in the last thread about herself and faces by grace going to Take That but feel I need to post it here too 🤣🤣

Great financial decision there Siobhan, 80ish quid a ticket and she knows 3 songs. But, priorities right ?
Jaysis they’re all out in the wild tonite! Can’t wait to go

Reactions: 6

She's an idiot - just going out because she has fomo from missing the wedding. She needs to keep up with them that she's doing something absolute dose.

Reactions: 9
Don’t think I can do it - does anyone want to take one for the team and do the cliff notes?! I’m sure she drops some classics

IMG_0857.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
@whocarez couldnt respond as the last thread got locked but I was asking about Jenny Keane not because I have any juicy tea, but basically she had a sex toy on her website that I was intrigued by and I found it on a different Irish website for less than half the price. Just wanted to share the info in case anyone was in the market for some of her toys at a more reasonable price 😂😂😂 I’m all for supporting small businessses but there’s something about these influencers buying products and tacking a mark up on that doesn’t sit right with me.

At least Siobhan has never come out with her own merch or a resell of white label shite. Probably too much work for her tbf
oooh that's crazy !! Iv never seen a thread for Jenny but she's probably deserving with that!

Reactions: 2
If she couldn’t make it work to go to the wedding, how could she make it work to go to a concert and a park run??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Since when was herself & Faces by Grease friendly enough to go to a concert😂😂 bleeping dipstick of a human. I'd say it is rotting her that she isn't stuck in the thick of the Chavtastic wedding in Mallorca. Her battery was she invited to it, she wouldn't fit in to the aesthetic with that crew

Reactions: 10
Since when was herself & Faces by Grease friendly enough to go to a concert😂😂 bleeping dipstick of a human. I'd say it is rotting her that she isn't stuck in the thick of the Chavtastic wedding in Mallorca. Her battery was she invited to it, she wouldn't fit in to the aesthetic with that crew
No sorry they are going separately 🤣
Well, Grace said she's only going because her husband is a fan 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No sorry they are going separately 🤣
Well, Grace said she's only going because her husband is a fan 😏
What's with the weird flex of pretending to not like the artist you're going to see? If you dont like them or dont know their music why would you spend big money on a ticket stay at home and let a real fan buy the ticket.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Can you share the website please, I've been eyeing up stuff on her website!

Reactions: 2
Can you share the website please, I've been eyeing up stuff on her website!
Yep no problem - it’s Notino.ie. They have an extra 20% today with a code. I got the satisfyer game for €28 and a fiver shipping. She has it for €60 and €7 shipping!

Reactions: 5

but that’s ok, as she wants to drink in a field 😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shiv’s financial advisor this morning after a long week of watching her continue to do very little work, beg for freebie food and moan that she can’t afford child care, at the same time as spaffing money she doesn’t have on a co-working space she doesn’t need and tickets to see Take That, despite not being a fan, so she can “drink in a field with her friends.”

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What's with the weird flex of pretending to not like the artist you're going to see? If you dont like them or dont know their music why would you spend big money on a ticket stay at home and let a real fan buy the ticket.
And I’m sorry, weather you were a fan or not everyone knows loads of take that so gs, she would’ve been a child/teenager, you couldn’t move for them in the 90’s. She’s dope.

Reactions: 13