Siobhán O'Hagan #70 Stomping thru the airport with her awful blowie, the image of a reject from TOWIE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread! I know we were all keen for a title from her single mam/patreon era.. but rules are rules!

Well done to @Cáca_Milis ! Apologies for the shortening. Original title was:

Siobhán O'Hagan #70 Stomping through the airport with her god awful blowie, she's the image of a reject from TV show TOWIE

Anyways, as you were, I'm off to join her live as her one troll to talk about being a single mother!

For any new followers, click the pink wiki button for a catch up on all the brands you don't want to use any more!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Still an insufferable head, still has a face like a raw meat melted welly, still can’t tell the truth, still an alcoholic, still obsessed with Ned, still has a hulk hogan baby, still does it all for the gram, still fleeces the innocent who don’t read here out of their money, still lies about where she lives and what she does, welcome to the next season of Slobbers - The Most Unlikeable Piece of tit/Trainwreck to Grace the Earth.

Mostly likely to feature - period rage, tampons in the wrong hole, more bottles or glasses of alcohol, gross food, a disgustingly off putting tan application and a lonely shite home in ‘Malahide’. Her leaving cert results too, at some point or another. The latter, inevitable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So the after show = Slobbers talking about talking about Slobbers.

You couldn’t make this up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder what budget she gave the stylist and will it be all classed as a business expense 🤔

Reactions: 4
I have nothing new to say but I can't miss out on a new thread. The skort is back remember when tennis was her personality for a hot second.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whole large bagd of Doritos and minstrels as a little snack.
Restrict phase has ended. Recommence binge phase.
Cue punishment training and/or growing out of all her new clothes in the next few weeks.

Wonder will the self improvement project will help people in a decades long binge restrict shrink and grow cycle that they can't get a handle on despite claiming to be qualified in same?

Reactions: 24
I think she’s never looked so lean in years…. So much for never getting to train or work out…. She’s doing more than ever…. Side note what grown 35 year old has to pay a stylist to dress them???? Trinny and Suzanne please help😂😂

Reactions: 19
When do we reckon she’ll move out of the current place? Will she stay the summer or do you reckon it’ll be sooner?

Reactions: 5
would many people wear a skort to work out? 😂

i think I’ve only ever seen professional tennis players using them 😂.

A skorts a gym hun thing? 😂😂

Reactions: 11
When do we reckon she’ll move out of the current place? Will she stay the summer or do you reckon it’ll be sooner?
She probably signed a year long contract ...so does that bring her to near Christmas? (Vague memories of the tree being one of the 1st items to move in!)

Reactions: 7
It seems unsustainable for a woman of her questionable talents.

Although she seems to have a talent of grabbing cash when she needs it from gullible eejits.

I remember in the London days when she moved about occasionally before Clapham she literally launched furnace sales on the day of a big move. Like glaringly obvious what she was at.

Reactions: 9
Wheres the self improvement project gone??

Some business launch. This woman has 0 discipline. Spends yesterday on the couch eating Doritos and M&Ms lol.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.