Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine Ned shaved his moustache off a day before first being associated with slobbers. Everything would be different. Poor chap can never grow a moustache again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“I never knew this side of motherhood”

Until you are actually a mother you know jack tit about motherhood, unless of course you are SOH and know nearly everything there is to know about every topic.

Everything she says is underhanded and a dig at someone. She could have just said she has been busy with Carpet in the park and loved seeing how much she loves the swing.

More Unlikeable every day.

Reactions: 28
“I never knew this side of motherhood”
It’s such an odd comment to make - before we are parents, most of us mainly see the happiness motherhood brings, not all the challenges that you simply can’t understand until you experience the transition to being a parent. How can this one that never wanted to be a parent not be surprised by the challenges/tough parts but be surprised by the wonderful parts. Had she never spent any time at all in the company of a child before?

Reactions: 14
It’s such an odd comment to make - before we are parents, most of us mainly see the happiness motherhood brings, not all the challenges that you simply can’t understand until you experience the transition to being a parent. How can this one that never wanted to be a parent not be surprised by the challenges/tough parts but be surprised by the wonderful parts. Had she never spent any time at all in the company of a child before?
Generally the attention in the room goes to the child, I imagine Shiv wouldn't have liked that and didn't like being around them.

Reactions: 7
Generally the attention in the room goes to the child, I imagine Shiv wouldn't have liked that and didn't like being around them.
Exactly that. When Raisin announced her pregnancy Shiv jumped into an emergency plan of action to out trump her and make sure Baby Raisin wasn’t the centre of attention. We all saw the shock on Shivvers face and look of wtf am I going to do now.

She will never be happy or loved. She has ulterior motives behind everything she does. Gross human.

Reactions: 7
Having a baby wasn’t cool until shiv decided to do it. Being a mum was crap. Until shiv became one. Now NOT being a mum is crap.

Reactions: 8
Having a baby wasn’t cool until shiv decided to do it. Being a mum was crap. Until shiv became one. Now NOT being a mum is crap.
Having a partner and settling down was crap, until she needed it.
Working 9-5 was crap, until she needs it.
Having stability was crap, until she needs it.

Karma is a witch

Reactions: 6
Another year gone by and yet again no invite to wellfest for Irelands only female pt/coach/fraud
It must annoy her when the likes of trishas transformation gets invited to talk and do demos and she doesn't even get a free ticket.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another year gone by and yet again no invite to wellfest for Irelands only female pt/coach/fraud
It must annoy her when the likes of trishas transformation gets invited to talk and do demos and she doesn't even get a free ticket.🤣
Incredible she really is very lowly regarded in the industry here.

Wonder how she spins it to herself.

Reactions: 4