Siobhan O’Hagan #63 Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Stop pretending you live in Malahide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The free clients she took on in November will be finishing up in the next month so I bet she is scrambling for sales. She has been operating at a loss for 3 months. It is incredible really!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The free clients she took on in November will be finishing up in the next month so I bet she is scrambling for sales. She has been operating at a loss for 3 months. It is incredible really!
Probably hoping to keep them on. If she contributed much to them getting to their goals or did the what's app group just do all the work.and the mysterious other coaches. Are they even still working for her?

Reactions: 6
Eyebrows match her glasses

can’t believe coaches trying to make money and hustle without any long term plan for the client. She does exactly that. Isn’t the oven 3 months and then you are set free into the big wide world?

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I'd rather take advice from a young male PT with an actual sports science/PT degree than someone like her with the money grab course and nothing since. Hasn't upskilled since, gave up every course she took on.
And she has the audacity to say young male Pts doing a smash grab to make money x10 faster not caring for people. What a wetwipe.
I'm glad people are wising up to her.
Anyone who I know who likes her stuff I automatically judge hard silently and go down in my book ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She's so jealous of begs it's not right.
On a serious note..how does she think she's coming across? Other than an absolute complete dirt bag.
Not relatable at all. Not funny. She's so out of touch with reality it's unbelievable.

Someone please rescue this woman. She's a wreck. Siobhan, you read here constantly please get some help.
She doesn't have a clue. No self awareness. A real detachment from reality.

Reactions: 6
She literally has before and after pics of women in their underwear on the furnace page in 2020🤣

also this graphic tickled me. Does she mean that we should execute those that stand in the way of our dreams??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She literally has before and after pics of women in their underwear on the furnace page in 2020🤣

also this graphic tickled me. Does she mean that we should execute those that stand in the way of our dreams??
So much for getting 500 points in the LC! A bit of a punctuation lesson badly needed!
She's no advocate / champion of women...she's quite the opposite

Reactions: 13
I mean let’s be honest… she waited until midnight (or later) to go to the black forge party… piled him with drinks. He wanted a ride. She wanted to get pregnant. 😂😂.

I’d say the fear Ned felt the next morning being told to come for breakfast with her and her sister and brother in law 😂😂
Ned is actually friends with her brother in law raisin boyfriend..

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Didn't she send out a message a couple of months back asking past sign ups for progress pictures and reviews? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
The problem is the fitness industry has moved on since Shiv got skinny and then binge ate her way back to average weight got into body building and then had a "come to Jesus" moment about how toxic diet culture is for women.

When was that, 2015? 2016? The social media industry has changed massively since then and so has the culture around fitness and women. Young women want to be fit and toned now, not starve themselves on famine diets like we did back in the early 90s/00s. I'm the same age as Shiv and did all the extreme diets and drank the koolaid on "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels".

There's more women than men in my gym now, and it's a large commercial gym in a big city not specifically directed at women. Same with F45, or any fitness class I take these days. Strong, fit women who are popping in at the start of a busy work day who have whole lives outside of it but are well able to do their homework on nutrition and enjoy their food and get fit at the same time. Women want to be strong, and are well able to educate themselves with the wealth of free info out there.

They don't need to pay through the nose for a glorified spreadsheet which they can find for free online anyway. And Shiv just doesn't have the pull power she had when she was younger and had her fitness model moment. She's a mess now. I've got lower body fat and a better figure and I'm lucky if I go to the gym once a week with how busy things are atm. I also probably make multiples of what she nets annually, have my own house, am happily married. I want to buy from someone who's got something I don't. In this case, fitness and a life that I can admire. What has she got, exactly? What can she teach me aside from what NOT to do?
I agree with you 100%. I don’t look up to her- I don’t aspire to be like her. Her life is a mess- and so is her relationship with her body, food and especially her attitude to alcohol. All she seems to want to do is go on a mad sesh any chance she gets. I don’t know ANY other PT who is like that. Most of them don’t even drink because it’s empty calories. I’m not a PT and I’m in way better shape than Siobhan, I have a low bmi and body fat % and eat lean. I don’t work out half as much as this one and I look way better- like this is her job and livelihood. She’s a tit advertisement for her own business. Sorry but that’s the harsh truth. Look at Maeve Madden- yes her accent is a bit annoying but have has amazing content- her own app- fabulous recipes- and I’d pay for her PT plan before I’d touch a stupid excel spreadsheet and crappy Facebook group by Shivvers. She’s 10 years behind lads! she’ll never catch on or catch up. She’s done.

Reactions: 27
Ned is actually friends with her brother in law raisin boyfriend..
I doubt they were friends BS (before Shiv) What connection would an Algarve taxi driver have with a Lucan Gym owner?

Sorry Shiv - not buying the connection. Ya stomped into the black forge party and posted the receipts... literally. Don't try and reframe it😂😂

And if Ned is friends with Shivs brother in law, that is wonderful. The first time they met was a few hours after the miraculous conception.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“I sacrificed my step count so I could work during her first nap”. Welcome, Shiv. Welcome to some semblance of reality. See how it works now? How’s that “We all have the same 24 hours” working for you now?
P.S. The world thanks you for your sacrifice 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
“I sacrificed my step count so I could work during her first nap”. Welcome, Shiv. Welcome to some semblance of reality. See how it works now? How’s that “We all have the same 24 hours” working for you now?
P.S. The world thanks you for your sacrifice 🙄
I’ve said it before, she’s basically a saint. Sacrificing some stomping to work. I’m not sure how she will recover from such a monumental sacrifice.

shouldn’t take long to highlight a few lines in her colouring book book, make a table in excel and watch some series. No time to shower or brush her teeth.
Time is money

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That would be some serious payback
He must really have hated Ned 😂.

Siobhan gives me Annie Wilkes (Misery) / Alex Forrest (Fatal Atttraction - Boils the Bunny) vibes.
---
Eh? Is that down dog app been dumped now? Thought she done yoga with that every day for months on end?
Do y’a reckon Ned has her stories blocked on IG. This must be triggering for him and giving him PTSD flashbacks.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.