Siobhan O’Hagan #63 Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Stop pretending you live in Malahide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still an asshole.

Couldn’t wait for December until December the 4th when she couldn’t wait for January.

JS is having a kid. How many times has she slid into his DMs offering unsolicited advice. I am waiting for her to make comment about inventing pregnancy and how everyone is copying her. She left Bali because after she founded it and people saw how grand it was on her insta, everyone fled there making it rubbish, she wished she had kept it a secret. Now JS, her daddy choice Number 1, has gone and knocked up air head TayTay. She seems to be the female version of Ned. Chassis is decent enough but nothing going on between the ears. Imagine shagging JS, small dick from too many roids and his massive ego. Gross.

It’s January lads, the long awaited routine and month of nutrients has arrived.

2024 the making of her

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She says now is the time for dieting… I agree dieting is not a dirty word but maybe you wouldn’t need to cycle back to it if most of your life wasn’t one big binge

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wanker who claims to teach women to have a healthy relationship with food announces "diet phase" on January 1st 🙄

Even bigger wanker who shat all over stability for years announces plan to prioritise stability in 2024.

Reactions: 39
How many times this year, will she mention her baby’s sleeps all night long

surely she knows that saying that is infuriating

she is vile

Reactions: 23
She says she's injured, so she's going to gym instead. Who takes fitness advice from this 🤡

Did she not hate the word diet, now she's all over it and pushing the furnace again. Same as spin classes, she changes her mind as much as codswallops nappy.

Reactions: 34
How many times this year, will she mention her baby’s sleeps all night long

surely she knows that saying that is infuriating

she is vile
She only does this to look superior to all other mothers. There is someone in her friends or family whose baby isn't sleeping and siobh is choosing to be a dick about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Quiet the U-turn. Her message the last few years has been you eat what you want when you want.

Now she's on a post Christmas diet?? This one doesn't know whether she is coming or going!

The reality is whichever brings in the easy money.

BTW I think she posted here last night and it's gone. The same poster posted on December 17th last year "The heart wants what the heart wants. Love wins" when she was going on dates.
---
She only does this to look superior to all other mothers. There is someone in her friends or family whose baby isn't sleeping and siobh is choosing to be a dick about it.
Definitely - probably Roisins. Shiv is vile and someone you should never be vulnerable to because she gets her kicks from using it against you.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
In some ways she probably loves the fact she has so many tattle threads. I'm sure at some point she hated it probs thread 1 and 2 but now that we are well on are way to triple numbers she is probably delighted. Any attention gives her a boost. At times the messages have gone a bit wild too and she would love that.
She just loves to gloat. She is the mother at the sidelines saying cupan is the best athlete out there turned down a place on any irish sporting team to concentrate on her academic brilliance. I hope the child gives her hell growing up. And is a daddies girl lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She says now is the time for dieting… I agree dieting is not a dirty word but maybe you wouldn’t need to cycle back to it if most of your life wasn’t one big binge
Wasn’t it not long ago she said she had no need to diet just make good choices ….she is a nut job.. changes her narrative so much… how is she a pt that needs to diet ? Should she not have a healthy enough lifestyle? What a charlatan

Reactions: 23
Isn't her whole sale tactic for the oven that you don't need to diet, just make better choices ?
Yet here she is, before 9am on the first of January telling us that she is going to diet ???

• Wow
Reactions: 24
the fact that she is on with the diet/reset crap shoes what sort of person she is. bottom barrel instagram fitness account with poor knowledge.
isn’t it crazy the world we live in eating healthy food is considered dieting.

Reactions: 19
New Year’s Day dieting…next she’ll be coming out with phrases such as “New Year New Me” and showing us her ‘Live Laugh Love’ sign in the kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s a caricature of herself at this stage, it’s almost like a pisstake, like a tattler is writing this for her - calm down chief, you got duffed on a ONS on a family holiday, and are now living on your own in an overpriced build to let in Clonmarnock, it’s 100% NOT what you had on your 2020 viSiOn BoaRd. Not an authentic bone in her body.

IMG_7839.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.