Siobhan O’Hagan #63 Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Stop pretending you live in Malahide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like, maybe I'm wrong but there's different kinds of before and after.
You can do them fully clothed. You could do the body weight exercises you started out with vs the weight you're able to lift now. You could compare how initially it was difficult to do 10 of X exercise and now you're able to do 20 no problem.

Basically Shivvers doesn't do before and afters because there are none.

I also could be biased because I would be active in the fitness 'industry' and knowledgeable enough on the subject but all the information she provides...everyone knows it ? My mother and her friends know to lose weight consistently to reduce calories slightly and increase activity. Most people I go to the gym with know it. It's not new or special information ?
I don't know ANY PT who gives diet information out except slight caloric deficit and none of them would encourage it to the point of losing your period (I don't believe that message that was sent in)
**Editing to add they also shouldn't give you any diet plans unless they are a nutritionist.

My first PT was GASP a man in 2017 who told me I could still have my treats etc but if I wanted to lose weight I needed to lower my calories between 100-200 per day and keep my activity levels high, he also told me not to punishment work out eg if I went out on a Saturday and got myself a take away that didn't mean absolutely kill myself trying to get steps on a Sunday or mad cardio all week to kill the calories.

She isn't saying anything the vast majority of the population don't know yet expects women to pay for her excel spreadsheet after years of basically putting women down, bullying them and trying to be OnE oF tHe BoYs. She's not a woman's woman.
She thinks all women are stupid. I don't know any that would allow a PT to pester them for thong pictures to post online but allegedly Shivs knows multiples of women who accepted that.

Reactions: 28
She thinks all women are stupid. I don't know any that would allow a PT to pester them for thong pictures to post online but allegedly Shivs knows multiples of women who accepted that.
Yeah been clear for a long time - Shiv looks up to men and respects them more than women for the most part. She is always dog whistling trying to get the attention of James and Diren.

She sees herself as above all women. She sees women are seen as a cash cow to her. She sees them as easier to manipulate and entice into parting with their hard earned cash. The reason Shiv only takes women is not the reason everyone thinks it is. Her claim she is passionate about helping women is entirely false. They are vulnerable cash cows.

Shivs a vulture.

Reactions: 20
there is a time and place for photos. Body builders need to send updated photos to their coach to see if their diets are working or if they need carbs/ need to cut anything out/ how their body is responding etc ( there is a lot more to it than that but that's the gist) and it is purely aesthetic, that is also when you will most likely lose your period.

Im not sure who her audience is but it isn't BB, even though she has done competitions ( also only one not multiple)

How can she be in bed at 1 and not showered?, why the duck didn't she shower when Koala slept?, then nap if she had time. So now Cocolemon will be awake and Shivs will be in the shower. Make it make sense.

Time is money

Idiot

Reactions: 16
The problem is the fitness industry has moved on since Shiv got skinny and then binge ate her way back to average weight got into body building and then had a "come to Jesus" moment about how toxic diet culture is for women.

When was that, 2015? 2016? The social media industry has changed massively since then and so has the culture around fitness and women. Young women want to be fit and toned now, not starve themselves on famine diets like we did back in the early 90s/00s. I'm the same age as Shiv and did all the extreme diets and drank the koolaid on "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels".

There's more women than men in my gym now, and it's a large commercial gym in a big city not specifically directed at women. Same with F45, or any fitness class I take these days. Strong, fit women who are popping in at the start of a busy work day who have whole lives outside of it but are well able to do their homework on nutrition and enjoy their food and get fit at the same time. Women want to be strong, and are well able to educate themselves with the wealth of free info out there.

They don't need to pay through the nose for a glorified spreadsheet which they can find for free online anyway. And Shiv just doesn't have the pull power she had when she was younger and had her fitness model moment. She's a mess now. I've got lower body fat and a better figure and I'm lucky if I go to the gym once a week with how busy things are atm. I also probably make multiples of what she nets annually, have my own house, am happily married. I want to buy from someone who's got something I don't. In this case, fitness and a life that I can admire. What has she got, exactly? What can she teach me aside from what NOT to do?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The problem is the fitness industry has moved on since Shiv got skinny and then binge ate her way back to average weight got into body building and then had a "come to Jesus" moment about how toxic diet culture is for women.

When was that, 2015? 2016? The social media industry has changed massively since then and so has the culture around fitness and women. Young women want to be fit and toned now, not starve themselves on famine diets like we did back in the early 90s/00s. I'm the same age as Shiv and did all the extreme diets and drank the koolaid on "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels".

There's more women than men in my gym now, and it's a large commercial gym in a big city not specifically directed at women. Same with F45, or any fitness class I take these days. Strong, fit women who are popping in at the start of a busy work day who have whole lives outside of it but are well able to do their homework on nutrition and enjoy their food and get fit at the same time. Women want to be strong, and are well able to educate themselves with the wealth of free info out there.

They don't need to pay through the nose for a glorified spreadsheet which they can find for free online anyway. And Shiv just doesn't have the pull power she had when she was younger and had her fitness model moment. She's a mess now. I've got lower body fat and a better figure and I'm lucky if I go to the gym once a week with how busy things are atm. I also probably make multiples of what she nets annually, have my own house, am happily married. I want to buy from someone who's got something I don't. In this case, fitness and a life that I can admire. What has she got, exactly? What can she teach me aside from what NOT to do?
ALL OF THIS!!!!

She literally has never said anything that isn't pretty much common sense. Yes you'll always have those who want the quick fix blah blah, but those people will never actually be interested in their overall health and fitness long term.

Reactions: 24
Thread title suggestion:
Watch out or she’ll dox you (but Happy New Year), now let’s all be upstanding for Shiv the Pioneer!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm guessing Shiv didn't have that shower or she would have come on to say something about it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's so jealous of begs it's not right.
On a serious note..how does she think she's coming across? Other than an absolute complete dirt bag.
Not relatable at all. Not funny. She's so out of touch with reality it's unbelievable.

Someone please rescue this woman. She's a wreck. Siobhan, you read here constantly please get some help.

God she must be panicked about rent this month 😂😂.

She does see the irony in her last few messages. Considering she is mentally a young man. All she is short of is Full time Mad Bastard as her job

• Haha
She's using the worst, most sneaky sales tactic.
Put other pts down to make yourself look better. Oldest trick in the book.

If you have faith in what you are selling then it should sell itself without dragging other businesses.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I reckon she can’t make me cringe any more but fair play to her she makes my toes curl in discomfort 😂😂😂 not all make coaches ?! Jesus swept

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why this sudden obsession with calling out other coaches and pretending that she cares? If you actually gave a tit you’d have a proper marketing strategy in place, you’d be active on your actual business page, you wouldn’t be bragging about how lazy or how much of a slob you are and you’d actually practice what you preach. She’s no different to all the “young male coaches” that she’s trying to vilify. It’s all a scam to get some cash in the bank, fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The pulling out of herself the whole chat and the eyes darting around like a pinball machine.
I hope she learns something cos she doesn't care about complicated women's mental health.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.