Siobhan O’Hagan #63 Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Stop pretending you live in Malahide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Hello Fresh ad appeared on my insta as an spins
Eh? Is that down dog app been dumped now? Thought she done yoga with that every day for months on end? Am I missing something?
She signed up for some month long thing ahead of starting her yoga training. Was it yoga with Maura or something?
---
Probably because she has never actually been to a yoga class before!

Reactions: 3
Eh? Is that down dog app been dumped now? Thought she done yoga with that every day for months on end? Am I missing something?
Sorry but why doesn't she record herself from the side!?? Why is she always flashing her vagina at the world?? If it was the side you could see her stance and form properly like. Surely as a professional influencer she should have a camera stand to hold her phone at the right height.... Just seems very amateurish for a person whose income depends on this stuff...

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Wonder has she brushed her teeth today 🤐
---
Sorry but why doesn't she record herself from the side!?? Why is she always flashing her vagina at the world?? If it was the side you could see her stance and form properly like. Surely as a professional influencer she should have a camera stand to hold her phone at the right height.... Just seems very amateurish for a person whose income depends on this stuff...
I think you've just answered your own question. People would see her terrible form 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She’s really trying her hardest to try and get coddle to sit up on her own isn’t she? Instead of her letting it do it in her own time.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s really trying her hardest to try and get coddle to sit up on her own isn’t she? Instead of her letting it do it in her own time.
Oh, my baby was sitting up early you say? Oh well it is probably because i trained til I was 39 weeks along and ate only protein and am stronger, faster, bigger and better than all other females.
Same with crawling, walking, talking, and leaving cert and jobs and money and bleeping everything

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I actually think the ways she is going on she is going to try flogging training plans to expectant mothers that includes protein in the diet as a niche.

That's why she is pushing so hard to make it look like Cadhla is stronger and better built than other babies.

The woman is making up her own science. She is absolutely deranged. Feel so bad for the kid.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.