Siobhan O'Hagan #62 Twas the night before jizzmas..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then Heg goes off social media for a few days haha so she won't see anything Shivvers posts anyway! #winningatlife *mic drop* 🎤😁😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god she’s one of those ppl who live vicariously through their children. She”ll be packing the child off to Bali next! Give it Jaysis up with the bjj bullshit!

Reactions: 14
Omg Gourmet Food Parlour in Santry. How the mighty have fallen. Just gos to show that without an obligatory picture of Clapham Common or Bali she has no content.
Theres one just outside Malahide on the coast road, I’d say that’s where she was rather than Santry. Get that coastal aesthetic!! Even though it’s a good drive from her Donaghmede rental 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shiv everyone’s baby is strong and has a great grip. Like every single newborn on earth will grip a thumb or finger. They have strong reflex’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Theres one just outside Malahide on the coast road, I’d say that’s where she was rather than Santry. Get that coastal aesthetic!! Even though it’s a good drive from her Donaghmede rental 🤷‍♀️
Ah yeah you’re right. Jesus is she going to spend her days stomping around Malahide now pretending she’s living there? Mother of god.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh god she’s one of those ppl who live vicariously through their children. She”ll be packing the child off to Bali next! Give it Jaysis up with the bjj bullshit!
I can only imagine the amount of nonsense poor Roisin has to listen to as Shiv tries to flex she has a superior child.

A bleeping head wrecker.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she was pregnant until the end of August , how is her alcohol consumption is only 11% below the average?
And she wore her whoop to remind herself how bad alcohol is?!!!

Reactions: 8
I’m sure this dope thought that a baby would just slot into her old routine and she’d somehow still be able to do all of the things she did before but with a baby in tow. Or that Ned would have fallen for her along the way and she’d be living in Lucan, doing family workouts at his gym and then having Ned home every night.
Living on her own somewhere she doesn’t want to be and relying on her own parents to help out so she can train at Flyefit of all places was definitely not the plan when she smugly announced “dry January, completed it mate.”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m sure this dope thought that a baby would just slot into her old routine and she’d somehow still be able to do all of the things she did before but with a baby in tow. Or that Ned would have fallen for her along the way and she’d be living in Lucan, doing family workouts at his gym and then having Ned home every night.
Living on her own somewhere she doesn’t want to be and relying on her own parents to help out so she can train at Flyefit of all places was definitely not the plan when she smugly announced “dry January, completed it mate.”
It’s also worth pointing out that him taking the child 2 nights a week isn’t really “co-parenting”

Reactions: 16
100% - she is very low key about Christmas as her plan hasn't worked out. I'd say she's grieving it and will soon transfer her anger to the men of Clongriffin. She was picturing a family photo beside the tree in a full blown relationship with Ned and new home.

She was stupid to think it was going to be an auto relationship. She wants Ned more than anything and it's utterly blown up in her face.
---
It’s also worth pointing out that him taking the child 2 nights a week isn’t really “co-parenting”
This is true. I'm sure she is realising that very quickly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Anyone else get a kick out of listening to her on podcasts from a couple of years ago because she’s so smug on them talking about her amazing life with all the freedom in the world and getting takeaways / eating out every day because time is money 🤣 I love it because she can wipe that smug look off her face now. Ps Funky Monkeys Clarehall does babies / toddlers only from 9-12 and the coffee is decent, just not gram worthy 😘 xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She has less freedom now than someone with a 9-5 in a stable relationship no matter what way she spins it.

God she really shat on society didn't she for a long time.

Reactions: 23
Ps Funky Monkeys Clarehall does babies / toddlers only from 9-12 and the coffee is decent, just not gram worthy 😘 xxx
😂

Probably boiling inside there too with all the excited kids running around screaming, she could photograph her coffee cup AND temperature stamp it 😂 just like the good old days 😂

"Oh Funky Monkeys 🥺 "

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Having a little chuckle to myself. First day of November she posts Mariah and All I want for Christmas and how's she's so excited Christmas is coming.

First of December hits she posts she's craving January routine.

What changed in the meantime? I'm guessing its something to do with "all the tit going on in the background"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.