Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kiki77

Siobh needs to step back from insta. There is no consistency to any content. Yoga, baby, BJJ , new home, coffee , sleep , random gaza videos, random reels, random digs at podcasts with millions of followers. Random incoherent chatter into her phone while she awkwardly interacts with her child. Awkwardly trying to convince her followers/friends shes fine , motherhood is easy, while quiet obv shes struggling. None of it flows. She's lost in the world of insta with a long time but she's now 4 months PP and completely lost. She should be focusing on doing right by her child first, then insta. I don't know if she's cut out to do both. It's hard watching, uncomfortable almost. I think she thought motherhood was something she could habit stack, push cadhla into a routine to be superior, better then all other mother/daughter duos there ever was..the only person she's fooled once again is herself.
although I think she’s a twat, she’s self employed and a single parent. Maternity leave doesn’t exist in that world-and I speak for experience!

Reactions: 2

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Jumpsuit was lovely on her i thought - but why bother with a spray tan for that tho, i mean it was only her face neckhands and feet that werent covered by it+

Reactions: 2

cananyonetellme2021

Just started following her and very confused so my apologies I have not caught up on all threads - who is her babies father and are they friends/co-parenting?

Reactions: 1

SparkleGal

VIP Member
Can she shut up about being a blue belt. She carries on like she’s a professional. She literally got it when she got knocked up and hasn’t practised or rolled or wtfe they do, as a blue belt. She thinks she is god of BJJ and now wants to do something to get women into it.

Couldn’t get a baby sitter. Shame, no Mam or Da and friends, or baby daddy to help out. Life’s a bitch when you’ve spent your life being a bitch and shitting on everyone else’s life style.

Welcome to Motherhood. It will be the unmaking of her.

Dope
Yessss take a bow!
---
What an inspirational macro friendly meal. Totally bizarre that a “fitness” page would post shite like that. I’m all for curry and chips btw.

Thank god Candy goes to Pappa D twice a week to get some nutrients in.
🤮

Sneachta_1987

Who wants to share their favourite Shiv moments?

I'll start. This idiot has claimed that she discovered Bali and the rest of the world followed her out there despite her not going until 2017. I was there in the late 90's 😆😆

She claimed to have travelled and done so much with her life but the truth is from 2017 to 2021 she did a Bali - Portugal - Dublin loop never spending more than a few months in Bali at a time. She had a few holidays in that time like Mexico, Dubai, Australia, and Thailand, before settling in London in 2021.

While in Bali she never venture further than the local pub, never took in local sights, or learned anything about the culture. She never cooked for herself and had the locals being her food, coffee, and cocktails for pittance.

The way she talks about it you'd believe she moved away with a backpack to travel the world and didn't return for 10 years. She is an absolute spoofer.
Thank you for spreading some knowledge!
---
Strap yourself in, and clear your diary until New Year Easter.
To fully appreciate this Thunderc#nt I would suggest starting at Thread 1.
Haha I don't have the time to work my way through 62 threads! I'll just take it from here! Thanks!