Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sheppy88

Didn't she say in Sept or so she was excited for Christmas? She's so thick it hurts 😭 another idiot Swords head is the same, can't wait for summer, then it's summer and she wants winter, whatever the latest bandwagon is she's on it, thinks her way of 'training' (LOL, you're just at the gym, love) is the only way, huge Slobbers fan. It's a cult of the blind leading the blind.
Who’s this? I’m so nosey 😂

Reactions: 3

sunday89

I don’t think she specifically set out that night planning to get pregnant and targeted Ned; however, I also don’t think it was an accident. We know there was a sense of urgency; she said herself that once she decided she wanted kids she was worried she’d left it too late. She also said she’d been on the dating scene in London, obviously with no luck, and we know she hasn’t had a relationship the entire time she’s been ‘insta famous’ (6/7 years ish), so it was unlikely she was going to get the traditional fall in love, marriage, babies in the time frame she wanted. Then she found out her sister was pregnant and you can practically see the colour drain from her face in the video. Then suddenly she’s pregnant a few weeks later and that’s an accident? Respectfully, we’ll have to agree to disagree.
Like I said, I don’t think this was something she meticulously planned and set out to do, but adding the other factors, I personally think she saw an opportunity that night and took a gamble.

Regarding her being nervous about telling people, she made her USP “I don’t want kids, I live differently” etc for years, without a hint of a man on the scene. I’d be pretty nervous about suddenly announcing a pregnancy out of the blue from a ONS on a family holiday too.
I don’t think I’ve seen the video? Was it that obvious she was gutted Roisin was pregnant? If anyone can find it please share! I I tried to find it there

Nico93

Why on earth are Easons gifting her stuff? Has she ever ordered from them? I've spent around 50e in Easons today. This weapon gets all that for free plus free hair cut etc.

Easons was rammed today...they do not need her to promote stuff. Plus she barely showed it, with a shakey video! A joke. An email will be sent to Easons & stuff returned. Dubray books here I come.

Absolutely sicken you
Just fyi I think easons now own dubray. Just so your efforts aren’t wasted!

sunflower81

Think he's been with her a while just kept her off social media for quite a while when they actually got to know each other

SparkleGal

VIP Member
I agree. The agencies need to have the client best interests at heart but clearly they don't. Siobhan has been drowning in the pool along time and either isn't being helped or want to be helped. The pregnancy announcement was the icing on the cake imo that she was mentally unstable. That was an announcement of a couple together long term, not one of a one night stand with 4 weeks to get both their heads around it. The reality is she needs help mentally, emotionally and looking for validation from insta and her so called friends is only causing her to spiral further.
Is she with an agency?

Reactions: 2

Nipslips

Chatty Member
Gave up on James a while back. How long is he with this gal? Didn’t scrolll too far back but looks pretty recent no?

Reactions: 2