Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WHATSABLOGGER

I'm 'in & around' the area where's she's having the #Sligomadbishsesh / attending a wedding .... I was thinking I could smell something bad earlier. Betcha she didn't even shower of her #gifted spray tan, or actually even showered before it. At this stage there's bound to be some pong off her. Her hoovering the sweat into her ginger minge earlier on with the hairdryer drinking Margs✌ #whywouldntyou🥳💃

Reactions: 5

MollyMalone

VIP Member
God, that was her peak pick me era! Absolutely mortifying that they would go out of their way to avoid her and roast her all the time and she’d just laugh it off as lads banter when it was blatantly obvious that they thought she was a dope. Anyone with an ounce of self respect would have told them to fuck off rather than brown-nosing them and coming back for more.
It's lack of self awareness rather then lack of self respect had her coming back for more. She thinks they were all mad about her!

overgrammers

VIP Member
Thought the same .. don’t even know where clongriffen is !is it near Malahide ?? Is it near her family ?? Saucy for 3200 a month
It’s near donaghmeade/ Clarehall, all these ones think they live in malahide cos they live near the malahide road. It’d be about 20mins from swords.

ShaSha1234

I live near enough to it, it’s north Donaghmede. It’s not a bad area. There’s a nice park in front with 2 playgrounds but I don’t think it’s instagramable enough for her 🙈 And the coffee place beside Trinity at the front of Clongriffin does really nice coffee, but it’s not 3fe and not up to the cut for the flexing gram 🤷‍♀️
Just looked it up there and it looks really nice and mentioned nice parks and a school. Definitely doesn’t sound like she is posting the area as she is getting her nails done in raheny .. and got a coffee miles away the other day . Looks like a lovely place to raise little coddle and send her to school there …

Uncensored

I grew up in a family where alcohol was the focal point of Christmas and my siblings and I hated it. We had to make the most of family time early in the morning because not long after, the first bottle would be opened and from then on Christmas was all about the adults. From mid-afternoon, after Christmas dinner, they’d either be asleep or too drunk to do anything with a load of gobshitery thrown in, and we’d end up assuming the role of grown-ups for the rest of the day in case anything happened.

That was our overriding memory of Christmas and we’ve all ended up making a very conscious decision to not repeat that with our own families. We’ll still have alcohol, usually some fizz with dinner and then some Baileys in the evening but we’re all very clear that Christmas with kids is not the time for a mad sesh. Being a 35 year old new mam but acting like a teenager bragging on social media about how much booze you’ve sunk over Christmas is beyond gross.
Not to mention her not even spending her first Christmas with her daughter

instaknobs

VIP Member
Those pyjamas in the Christmas tree video look like they are a least a size too small for her - they are rammed up her arse!
it’s the lighting or the Samsung
---
But then that would mean he spent Christmas Eve with and got in the family photo of a girl he’d only been on a few dates with. And that he liked her enough to travel to London for NYE. I think he was just committed to coparenting from the beginning and tried to give it a go and see if there was something there.
Family photo at the edge ready for the photo shop chop

• Haha

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
The post went completely over your head.

To be fair to Shiv on this one the Time person of the year award going to a person who does fuck all philanthropy ( yes if you look up Wikipedia she does some token shit) and purely exists to fuel her own extraordinary wealth is, well, ridiculous.

Time magazine looking after US interests here, not unexpected
…. Well the next obvious question is what kind of philanthropy do you do with your wealth?

It's the no shock no fear bit I don't get, I'm with my partner 8 years and we have a 7 month old, weve always spoke about trying for a child but still when it happened I was floored for a number of reasons, I was ecstatic yes, but still shocked/nervous/aaaallll of the emotions! We didn't tell our parents/grandparents until we were 7/8 weeks and nobody else until 12 weeks for fear of losing the baby or complications! Crazy how nonchalant she was 🤷🏼‍♀️
She lives in a very different reality to the rest of us. It's not normal.