Siobhán O'Hagan #61 Good ol Shiv, loves a sperm donation, free Oven membership for half the nation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Shanto for the title!

As ye were....
---
Sorry I forgot a recap and I'm SHITE at them 😭😭 ah well, better late than never 🙈

Well...... Shiv seem to have given birth to a white heart and appears to have grown a giant plastic grip on the side of her head.

She doesn't live anywhere near green or trees so White Heart has to gurgle in amusement to herbs in Shiv's aflatment.

Ned is now a model so we're waiting for Shivvy to tell us all how she got him drunk and slept with him to get pregnant bagged herself the next David Gandy.

As ye were!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
It's kind of funny but it's quite likely Ned would not have got that modelling opportunity if the great stomper stayed in the hotel like a normal person on a family holiday that faithful night with her family.

So he has something to thank Shiv for!

I guess banging Shiv O'Hagan was a double edged SWORDS.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why hasn’t the professional lighting made him fat AF like it did to her? Must be an Android they have used 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Those pics make him look tit he's alot better looking than that 🙈

I suppose dealing with slobs would age anyone ten years 😅

He's heard animalstic sounds,he's seen things no man should ever see. In fairness he's been through the wars...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Has she cut her hair herself? Some extensions are a whole different length to her hair 🙈 Extennos need to be cut by a professional or they look terrible
Candy cut it when Shivs was in savasana pose. She crawled right off the play mat and snipped away at mams hair, for the craic you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love how she has all these positive furnace stories / feedback and loads of amazing before and after pictures that can show how well the program is…

but chooses not to display them but to go by word of mouth and trust me guys 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“I always tell people when it’s an #ad. I just don’t understand why influencers wouldn’t?? It makes people lose trust in them.” Oh really, Shiv. Because you weren’t too keen on doing it before the ASAI got involved 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
That is interesting because she received Christmas decorations with the baby's name on it the other day and didn't mark it gifted! She thanked them for sending it which suggests it was a gift.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
@Spoofersthelotofthem did you mention about her not mentioning the furnace recently. Lo and behold shes on that bandwagon again today. Like you said furniture money must be needed soon
I did. I can read her like a heavily underlined and highlighted book.

The Furnace is cash on tap. Whenever there's a big expense the hard sell comes out. The rest of the time she's just faffing about.

Reactions: 16
Usual November bullshit. This is when you need a coach. Join the Furnisss for support. But I’ve not checked feedback or client feedback for ages.
She’s an idiot.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Shiv is going to be so angry. Jenny keane just announced her pregnancy and its not from a one nightstand.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Usual November bullshit. This is when you need a coach. Join the Furnisss for support. But I’ve not checked feedback or client feedback for ages.
She’s an idiot.
And December will come and she'll be all about drinking Bailey's and eating chocolates. And she'll get selling her discounted New Year program in March. A walking facepalm.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.