Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donegal

Chatty Member
I’d say it’d be very difficult breast feeding and co parenting. Having milk expressed in little pouches for Ned to take with him would be a lot of hassle. His only option would be to take the child to his own house so he could warm the milk etc.
Why? Other places have hot water/taps to run it under for a few seconds which is all it needs. And some babies drink ebm at room temp.

Reactions: 2

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I, unfortunately, can see the furnace being successful for another while yet.
My nephew is a pt and funny I was only talking to him last night and asking what he client base is.
He said it's mostly women, mid 30s to 50s. He said most if his pt mates would be the same and they have seen a large rise in this age group getting into health and fitness.

I can definitely see her being a mother now working in her favour work wise. If this age group of women are seeking out pts and on line groups Shiv definitely fits the bill.
A mam, gaining post baby confidence, likes a couple ( ahem ) of drinks and a dominos.... they will fall for her speil.
your right on this i’d say.

Reactions: 2

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I agree she is not really struggling. She is tired obviously and probably bored because the social media attention has died down a bit and she has no content for her usual validation. On top of that, she is not exercising so missing those endorphins.
Definitely not. She just seems busy offline like all of us when babies come along.

Reactions: 1

gossipie

Chatty Member
I also think she's stupid enough to have thrown all her eggs in one basket with Ned and hoped that either 1) they would get a place together somewhere with the kid after birth or 2) he would have moved into GCD with her and paid half the 3600 a month rent and she has burned thorough over 30k in savings off that assumption.

She was using her misguided GCD lifestyle as some effort to impress him.

I'd say there is a lot of realisations hitting her at the minute as a result of "we all have different attitudes to risk and fuck the consequences"
---

150 % can see her saying fuck this and crossing the line with the rules agreed by her and Ned.
What’s GCD?