Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
I was wondering the same, mine were fine with it being poured from the little bags into a sterilised bottle at room temperature.
actually much easier to be out & about with than formula because you don’t need to faff with measuring & ensuring you have hot water source. Assuming you have a cool bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

davin22

… I mean that’s not really a theory when it’s as plain as day that’s her why 😂.

She’s a binge eater and drinker.. she does it out of boredom. We’ve all been there. Sure most are prob guilty of doing it over the pandemic and lockdowns.
Oh of course but none of us are claiming to be a fitness coach ., influencer .. what is she these days ? If she just came out and said her “ why “ and was more honest about everything she might and big might be actually more relatable.. and not a massive cunt ..

• Haha

Aggie123

Yeah I’d say she’s already knocked the breastfeeding on the head. Can’t see Shiv sitting under a cluster feeding newborn for 13 hours a day. No way she can leave a breastfed baby for two hours at this age, sure it’d ruin her grand plan to leg it while daddy does daycare.
Yea I’d say so … she’s loosing the baby weogh quickly no need for her to Breast feed?

SparkleGal

VIP Member
You just know she is itching to escape somewhere with the baby for a sustained period and can't because of Ned.

That is a thing of beauty. She is kind of trapped. (Ironic eh!?)

No running this time Slobbers.
Wait til baby coddle is in school and she can’t take them out for holidays 😂😂😂
---
This, exactly. She couldn’t be more of a chav with her squalor and general dickheadness. She is living in some bubble since Bali that she’s some untouchable inspiration, when she is one of the biggest dickheads to ever walk the planet 😆 She thinks she’s a cut above everyone, of a different class, when she’s a rubber lipped scummer.

Everything she is, breathes and does is bandwagon central. As everyone says, you’d feel sorry for her, but she beyond deserves it.
She is so basic omg.

Rachy2020

I think her parents have distanced themselves from her as she is an absolute oddball who has done nothing but use them for content. They are probably hoping the hard work of a child will help her snap out of being a total prick. But it absolutely won't as we all can see.

I do think she lied to them and told them her and Darragh were in a full blown relationship prior to Abu Dhabi, at Christmas and maybe throughout this year which by a simple read of tattle can be easily debunked.

I would say they are embarrassed by her. Not by the ONS and getting pregnant. Just her being who she is.

Something most definitely happened in Wexford that broke the whole dynamic for good.
What happened in Wexford did they meet up again after the ONS or?! Is he from there?

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
I can't take this anymore... I've read the wiki and I can't find it there.. It keeps cropping up and I just need to get to the bottom of it.....

Will someone please tell me *everything* about the tampon in the wrong hole?!!
I think the origin is a story she herself told on a podcast. The outcome is self explanatory. Can't remember which podcast though.

• Sick

CAA2020

Same! I’d be embarrassed to be in her position- and sharing her shit life with the world online. I don’t mean being a single mother - I mean just all of it- living on her own with no family near her- not in a relationship (well she never was was she) poundin the pavements of Dublin with a baby. Where the fuck are her friends and family? Nowhere to be seen that’s where- pretending everything is grand and the baby is a breeze when it’s clearly not. Buying sparkly shoes for her Christmas nights out…. Em are u forgetting something? You have a newborn- who the fuck is going to babysit?? Showing everyone that’s she’s alone nearly all the time- instead of friends and family calling over with food- she’s sent stuff from big faceless brands who use her to improve their bottom line. It’s just all so bloody odd. Living in a corporate cold sterile rental where they can probably turf her out with 30 days notice if they feel like it. Mental.
So delighted for her 🤣

Reactions: 2