Siobhán O'Hagan #57 Furnace baby crowning, Ned frowning, can we guess how many margs Slobbers is downin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder is angry that she didn't get her fancy push present that she desperately wanted 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder is angry that she didn't get her fancy push present that she desperately wanted 🤔
He got her nothing otherwise we’d have seen it OR even worse he did get her something and he has banned her from posting about him. So, she was either ignored or she’s under the thumb. I wouldn’t live with either situation and still try to play it off like happy families….but let’s watch our Shivers go 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Wtf are those shoes?? 😮😬 I've never seen her wear anything like that in my life! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 20
She's deluded, does she think she'll be out on the town all over Xmas?? Who's minding your infant shiv? Did she already forget she has a child? I wonder has she left the apt yet and had to run back for Kylie after forgetting her?
KYLIE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
1693571472704.png

Shiv bouncing on her ball, and look who popped out? Kylie with gold glitter shoes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm actually feeling really sorry for her. I have a baby myself and it just want to hug her and tell her to sit and home and cuddle and bond with the baby. I feel she wants to keep up appearances and gain bragging rights about being out and about so soon but that baby needs to be held and she needs to bond or she's going to really really really struggle. Why aren't people calling to her? Why does she need to meet them out? They can bring the good coffee

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's deluded, does she think she'll be out on the town all over Xmas?? Who's minding your infant shiv? Did she already forget she has a child? I wonder has she left the apt yet and had to run back for Kylie after forgetting her?
Kylie 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm actually feeling really sorry for her. I have a baby myself and it just want to hug her and tell her to sit and home and cuddle and bond with the baby. I feel she wants to keep up appearances and gain bragging rights about being out and about so soon but that baby needs to be held and she needs to bond or she's going to really really really struggle. Why aren't people calling to her? Why does she need to meet them out? They can bring the good coffee
Getting out can be good too, I’ve new mum friends who don’t leave the house for weeks and others that need a little dander and escape the home. I don’t think it has any effect on bonding, fresh air and gentle exercise is positive.

Reactions: 13
No one's calling to her because they are acquaintances, vapid and not very bright and mostly childless and not thinking about what is best for her.

Close friends if she had any wouldn't suggest meeting "out".

Also probably awkward talking about Ned while he's sitting right there 😐

• Haha
Fully agree! Yes it’s good to get out for walks but those early weeks are intense. All these insta huns haven’t heard of “2 weeks in the bed, 2 weeks on the bed, 2 weeks near the bed”.

My mum comes from a culture where confinement after the birth is normal and encouraged, she’s baffled by all this rushing back to normal after giving birth.

Fully agree! Yes it’s good to get out for walks but those early weeks are intense. All these insta huns haven’t heard of “2 weeks in the bed, 2 weeks on the bed, 2 weeks near the bed”.

My mum comes from a culture where confinement after the birth is normal and encouraged, she’s baffled by all this rushing back to normal after giving birth.
I don’t think you need to be going on nights out or leaving baby to go out but a gentle walk with the pram is actually one of the best things a new Mum can do for her body and mind. Remember Shiv lives in an apartment, it’s probably tight enough with the baby daddy there too, she has no garden to sit in for a few minutes fresh air.

Reactions: 17
No one's calling to her because they are acquaintances, vapid and not very bright and mostly childless and not thinking about what is best for her.

Close friends if she had any wouldn't suggest meeting "out".

Also probably awkward talking about Ned while he's sitting right there 😐
Only person that calls is the delivery driver with the free gifts.

She doesn’t get out much anyway. Certainly not much the last couple months. Other than gym and the odd stomp to the bakery.
Don’t forget this is shivs. She stays within a 3km radius of her bed. #welltravelled

don’t blame her getting out of the villa, it’s hardly insta worthy posting a pic of gifted Nescafé in a man no where to be scene mug.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She doesn’t get out much anyway. Certainly not much the last couple months. Other than gym and the odd stomp to the bakery.
Don’t forget this is shivs. She stays within a 3km radius of her bed. #welltravelled

don’t blame her getting out of the villa, it’s hardly insta worthy posting a pic of gifted Nescafé in a man no where to be scene mug.
Come to think of it is the only time she left Dublin since she moved home to go up to Belfast?
So basically if she wasn't given the freebie buggy she would never have left Dublin. That is absolutely mad. She's been home for 8 months. Please tell me I'm wrong!!

Her travel in Dublin is so limited too ...furthest is out to swords.
There were those random couple of trips on the dart to malahide which I now think she was planning her own baby shower.
---
Come to think of it is the only time she left Dublin since she moved home to go up to Belfast?
So basically if she wasn't given the freebie buggy she would never have left Dublin. That is absolutely mad. She's been home for 8 months. Please tell me I'm wrong!!

Her travel in Dublin is so limited too ...furthest is out to swords.
There were those random couple of trips on the dart to malahide which I now think she was planning her own baby shower.
Actually I think there were some hotel stays with "friends" but even then not much exploring of the country.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.