Siobhán O'Hagan #57 Furnace baby crowning, Ned frowning, can we guess how many margs Slobbers is downin

What will she have?

• Boy

Votes: 230 63.7%
  • Girl

Votes: 131 36.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fantastic thread title by @Sunshineplz ... Very close between a lot of good contenders.

Recap: Siobhán "I do not want kids" O Hagan is (more than likely) in labour.

Ned (Darragh) is the baby daddy, they are not in a relationship!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
My first thread title!! I’m the best you’re all crap compared to me, me and my baby live differently! Jesus that rhymes as well, I’m on a jaysus roll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I don't know what she will have but I hope it's a boy for the baby's sake!

Reactions: 7
Does anyone follow Darragh? If yes, has he posted anything???? Actually has he posted any baby related content in the last few months?

Reactions: 4
My first thread title!! I’m the best you’re all crap compared to me, me and my baby live differently! Jesus that rhymes as well, I’m on a jaysus roll
Sorry for missing out on the very important "G" in downing to make the entire thread title fit! Hope you are OK with that! 😝🙄
---
The wiki is gone from the top of the thread. Anyone know how to get it?

Reactions: 5
Does anyone follow Darragh? If yes, has he posted anything???? Actually has he posted any baby related content in the last few months?
Nothing on his grid since her announcement post tagging him. Don’t think much on his stories since the kings baby event.

Reactions: 3
All quiet on the Ned front! The pregnancy announcement is the only thing on his grid. He posted a few stories though - the RDS baby/pregnancy show, Kings, maybe the man behind the bump cup photo, and when she drew the baby on the back of his bike. He also posted him and her at Wellfest. Nothing since she was in Wexford.

Reactions: 10
Sorry for missing out on the very important "G" in downing to make the entire thread title fit! Hope you are OK with that! 😝🙄
---
The wiki is gone from the top of the thread. Anyone know how to get it?
Wiki button takes time to come through on new thread. It’ll arrive.

Reactions: 7
Nothing at all, he doesn’t post that much anyway, occasionally does a story but nothing exciting and absolutely nothing at all about babies, his or anyone else’s.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else thing there is a strong chance Darragh could be the primary caregiver in a years time?

I just don't see this trainwreck being able to care emotionally and practically for a child. Time will tell, it's such an odd situation.

A year ago we would never have imagined this scenario at all.

Reactions: 25
She may not announce anything today. She will be basking in the attention she is getting from all the instahuns at the moment. Tomorrow she will need that attention topped up by "randomers" aka the people who pay her bills by giving her this platform.

Reactions: 14
All quiet on the Ned front! The pregnancy announcement is the only thing on his grid. He posted a few stories though - the RDS baby/pregnancy show, Kings, maybe the man behind the bump cup photo, and when she drew the baby on the back of his bike. He also posted him and her at Wellfest. Nothing since she was in Wexford.
I forgot she posted the drawing of the baby on the bike - absolutely mortifying, she’s unhinged.

• Haha
Anyone else thing there is a strong chance Darragh could be the primary caregiver in a years time?

I just don't see this trainwreck being able to care emotionally and practically for a child. Time will tell, it's such an odd situation.

A year ago we would never have imagined this scenario at all.
I've thought about it. Imagine Shiv having to pay child support while being a deadbeat mom ,moving from country to country "living differently "

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't mind me, I'm just commenting here so I get notifications for when Baby O'Diren Molloy arrives 👋

As you were, you fantastic bunch! 😁

• Haha
Sinead seems to be a bit triggered. I wasn’t expediting that

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.