Siobhán O'Hagan #57 Furnace baby crowning, Ned frowning, can we guess how many margs Slobbers is downin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus bleeping swept. I thought she was joking about those glitter shoes and then saw her claw.

and no tit to being cocky. Good.

Barney on the loose today. Glad the pram matches her hair Tho. My god.

confirming the We she refers to is herself and baby Kayla.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can’t help but wonder if Jenny Keane is using Shiv as a case study? The only way I could see them having coffee together weekly? As Shiv is the most sexually UNliberated person I’ve ever seen 🤣 has sex once in a five years (if not longer) just to fall pregnant. Jesus did sweep indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can’t help but wonder if Jenny Keane is using Shiv as a case study? The only way I could see them having coffee together weekly? As Shiv is the most sexually UNliberated person I’ve ever seen 🤣 has sex once in a five years (if not longer) just to fall pregnant. Jesus did sweep indeed.
Well she was doing one of jennys online courses last year. Saw her profile 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Them shoes are woeful she'll do some stomping around in those yokes over the Christmas 🤮🤮
Its the people living below her i feel sorry for, her stomping around trying to get a baby sleep in expensive heels. Where does she think she is going? Neddy boy taking her out on the town for romantic dinners? LoL

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Them shoes are woeful she'll do some stomping around in those yokes over the Christmas 🤮🤮
Dame Edna’s shoes, black jeans, that blue top with the cut out. Fake belt and bag. Red lipstick.

the question is….. Is Swords ready for this beaut?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I can see it now....'Baba is off in her daddy's all weekend, time to partay!! #whywouldntya'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Right?! They are so off brand for Slobbers. Would she not get some Christmas wellies or something, she's fooling no one! She'll strike oil with those things stomping around Swords.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Of all that has come from this journey ...Jesus Swept is by far my favourite thing !

Reactions: 23
She's deluded, does she think she'll be out on the town all over Xmas?? Who's minding your infant shiv? Did she already forget she has a child? I wonder has she left the apt yet and had to run back for Kylie after forgetting her?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
She's deluded, does she think she'll be out on the town all over Xmas?? Who's minding your infant shiv? Did she already forget she has a child? I wonder has she left the apt yet and had to run back for Kylie after forgetting her?
I’d absolutely say at minimum twice

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.