Siobhán O'Hagan #57 Furnace baby crowning, Ned frowning, can we guess how many margs Slobbers is downin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come to think of it is the only time she left Dublin since she moved home to go up to Belfast?
So basically if she wasn't given the freebie buggy she would never have left Dublin. That is absolutely mad. She's been home for 8 months. Please tell me I'm wrong!!

Her travel in Dublin is so limited too ...furthest is out to swords.
There were those random couple of trips on the dart to malahide which I now think she was planning her own baby shower.
---

Actually I think there were some hotel stays with "friends" but even then not much exploring of the country.
Don't forget Wexford....but thats usual Stomping ground

Reactions: 11
I'm actually feeling really sorry for her. I have a baby myself and it just want to hug her and tell her to sit and home and cuddle and bond with the baby. I feel she wants to keep up appearances and gain bragging rights about being out and about so soon but that baby needs to be held and she needs to bond or she's going to really really really struggle. Why aren't people calling to her? Why does she need to meet them out? They can bring the good coffee
I have friends who were out meeting for coffee days after their babies were born. They wanted to. They were sick of being inside and needed to feel somewhat normal again

I didn’t leave the house for at least 2 weeks
Everyone is diffferent but she strikes me as E type that would just need to get out

as for people calling - well we don’t know they aren’t. I am friends with someone who shares a lot of their life on insta (they have their own business) but she knows I’d never in a million years appear in one of her posts

• Heart
Reactions: 13
SOH does not like ppl calling, she has Ned locked in the 2nd bedroom. If some one is coming over, she needs to move him to the cage in the underground carpark. It's just such a hassle.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
SOH does not like ppl calling, she has Ned locked in the 2nd bedroom. If some one is coming over, she needs to move him to the cage in the underground carpark. It's just such a hassle.
Or in the pram. Inconvenient if Kylie is sleeping.

Reactions: 2
Wonder how bad shivs fomo will be this weekend when everyone is at EP

Reactions: 11
Love that she thinks she’s going to be having a mad bastard December in her sparkly shoes 😂 Bless her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.