Siobhán O'Hagan #56 "Holiday romance" baby almost here, Shiv gives Ned the perineal massage fear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, sorry to derail for a minute lads but Jesus, doesn’t JS look like an actual ape?! I can’t unsee it.
It’s like when I look at Emily Ratajkowski and all I can see is an ostrich.
Mind you, all I see when I see Slobbers is a dope.
This guy. An ape……naaaahhhhaaaa 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
When I stumbled across this thread the other day and asked for a quick recap, I was NOT expecting it to be this fun!!!!! Weekend plans cancelled

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Ned Flanders first cousin Ron has just arrived at the scene
Sorry, IMAGE 😂 Does he have a rose tattoo on his knee as well? Say it ain’t so. When Ned and Slobs were doing the diddly I’d say that’s the closest Slobbers got to receiving a bunch of flowers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm walking down parnell street soon....will be on high Ned alert.

Shall report if news.
Actually will be on high Shiv alert too. She could be stomping the pavements with baby in tow already the athlete that she is. No way will she be like other women resting and recuperating.

The strongest pelvic floor the rotunda ever did see

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Siobhán O'Hagan #57 'OH' Baby from her one night fling, the furnace oven is about to 'bing'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
How do you create a new post? The link at the bottom of the page with the instructions is broken.

Reactions: 2
How do you create a new post? The link at the bottom of the page with the instructions is broken.
I was trying to figure out how many characters the title can have. Some of the suggestions are brilliant but they are too long and when they are shortened they lose the effect. It would be great to know how many characters we have to work with.
---
This is amazing
It is but I think it is too long!

I was trying to figure out how many characters the title can have. Some of the suggestions are brilliant but they are too long and when they are shortened they lose the effect. It would be great to know how many characters we have to work with.
---

It is but I think it is too long!
Looking at our longest title to date it was an extra 85 characters after her name and thread number

Surely it will be O Hagan. She can't be that sad or desperate to use her one night stands surname. I will be mortified on her behalf if she doesn't use her own.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.