Siobhán O'Hagan #56 "Holiday romance" baby almost here, Shiv gives Ned the perineal massage fear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that was sineads sly way of letting us know. After all she's never call becca baby before.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Midnight here and I can’t believe this selfish mole is making me wait till the morning to see if she’s posted anything about baby MargNed 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she went in yesterday afternoon for an induction it could be 2 or 3 days.

She has nothing scheduled to post because she expected to stomp in and have the baby delivered within the hour.
Because why wouldn't you?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Was in meetings all morning and couldn’t get a chance to have a proper read. Doing sneaky refreshes of iogony!🍿🍿
How DARE she make us wait! Shivers we know you’ve had the baby/ having it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Red Alert! Red Alert! Shiv gave birth... can ya put sperm doner on a birth cert?

Not to be taken as an actual announcement , just a suggestion 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Red Alert! Red Alert! Shiv gave birth... can ya put sperm doner on a birth cert?

Not to be taken as an actual announcement , just a suggestion 😂
I love that but it's too long. Can it be shortened?

Reactions: 4
this would be amazing. Sign it JS, as in Jesus Swept. She would cream her pants thinking it is from 2nd choice husband Smith
Also, sorry to derail for a minute lads but Jesus, doesn’t JS look like an actual ape?! I can’t unsee it.
It’s like when I look at Emily Ratajkowski and all I can see is an ostrich.
Mind you, all I see when I see Slobbers is a dope.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I also still stand my suggestion of the baby being called Flour or Odlums. We all know why

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Six One will be live broadcasting from the Rotunda, tune in.
I hope the RTE player will hold up with all the international tatters tuning in.
Open top bus planned for the journey home to Pearse St.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.