Siobhán O'Hagan #55 Little Ned has made his bed, now Siobhan is gonna wreck his head!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sean Casey just bought his mother a Tesla and Shiv is looking for budget hair straighteners that she can buy with an Amazon voucher.

Think we know who is winning in the fitness space 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
If it is actually his own one I would suggest the best place to look would be Shiv's handbag
There's been a few dingers already this morning but shut down the internet for the day.

This won't be beaten 🤣
---
Sean Casey just bought his mother a Tesla and Shiv is looking for budget hair straighteners that she can buy with an Amazon voucher.

Think we know who is winning in the fitness space 🥰🥰🥰
She went on an absolute rampage of Sean Casey style videos immediately after the podcast with him and then gave it up.

The infamous "Why wouldn't you" was one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
It just goes to show you that those ‘once in a lifetime’ trips she ‘bought’ her family are no more than hollow opportunities for content. She’s make out she spends a few grand on that but won’t cough up an extra €100 to buy her Mam a decent hair straightener? Would you not be mortified making out you were some high roller with your designer handbags and a €3,600 a month flat but would let your Mam fry her hair with a ‘budget’ hair straightener?!😳 Scarlet isn’t the word……..

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 33
If it is actually his own one I would suggest the best place to look would be Shiv's handbag
Shiv and handbag. Sounds utterly bizarre. This Godzilla stomping grunter who thinks she's superior to everyone probably only has a handbag for the sole purpose to snatch passports. I'd say Ned's passport is manky, the inside of her bag must look like the brown bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2372393
Absolutely wetting myself here ……

We got the receipts from the Ride
Raisin being fucked off the couch to tell granny early
The fanny view yoga
The assault of the freckled belly until the poor foetus reactsv
And then this …. She’s a bleeping parody . Thanks slobbers for the belly laugh you gave me this morning 😂😂😂
She was quick enough to let a RANDOMER fire a batch of baby paste into her the arseclown

• Haha
Reactions: 41
There is absolutely nobody in her life who gives a genuine shite about her. She’d be so lucky that one of her ‘random’ followers that pay her bill’s genuinely cares enough to ask. (Tbh doubt a single person has asked if there’s any sign of the baby anyway). Melt, ultimate melt.

Reactions: 22
I’d say at this stage she’s only using the ‘we’ because she won’t back down from her pretence that she only ever meant it in terms of co-parenting. Like the Botox and many other things, one day she just casually drop something into conversation about dating as a single parent or such like!

On a side note, it really amazes me how she can’t bleeping stick to anything. Remember SiobhEats and Spraoi Cangu!? Even the aesthetic of her insta pages - for some of her podcast reels on the grid they have the same cover but some are just random thumbnails of her ugly mug from the pod….
We may call her Teflon because she can’t bleeping stick to anything!
Teflon gave me a good cackle 😂

Reactions: 3
There is absolutely nobody in her life who gives a genuine shite about her. She’d be so lucky that one of her ‘random’ followers that pay her bill’s genuinely cares enough to ask. (Tbh doubt a single person has asked if there’s any sign of the baby anyway). Melt, ultimate melt.
And it's all her own doing, she's an arrogant, ignorant prick with zero self awareness. The worst kind of person.

Ned’s making a run for it
This is hilarious. Maybe Ned is looking to make a quick dash out of the country so he doesn’t have to sit through the torture of a semi-stranger in labour for what could be days long.

Reactions: 10
This is hilarious. Maybe Ned is looking to make a quick dash out of the country so he doesn’t have to sit through the torture of a semi-stranger in labour for what could be days long.
Who will be in more discomfort during the labour? SOH or Ned....vote now

• Haha
Yesterday: “Ask me a question”
Today: “Ugh, randomers asking me questions”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 89
Or he could be off to the birth of a kid from one of his other conquests from that trip🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Did she delete the post from yesterday about letting Darragh finish a class if she goes into labour?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah looks like it has! It’s still on iganony but gone from her actual story
Telling.....maybe he has lost the plot with her making demands and wild assumptions on the extent of their relationship.

Plottwist: Ned was the randomer asking her when the baby was due 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Telling.....maybe he has lost the plot with her making demands and wild assumptions on the extent of their relationship.

Plottwist: Ned was the randomer asking her when the baby was due 💀
Or just even name dropping him.
(It's prob in breach of their brand ambassador contract as it was not advertising/ selling a product)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.