Siobhán O'Hagan #55 Little Ned has made his bed, now Siobhan is gonna wreck his head!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has made plans for who will take over - she said she has a team and she even admitted that she "doesn't really do very much" in the business. In one of her question boxes someone asked about postnatal training and she said that both she and Cory were trained in postnatal training. I didn't think Cory was still involved but she must be or at least back at it. When I did the program she did the initial set up and then it was Corey and Aoife mainly who did the checkins. About 5 minutes work for each check-in I'd say so they get through about 10 an hour easily!

The program is €65 a month at the moment. Lets say she pays them €30 an hour, and let's give them the benefit of the doubt and say they put a bit more time into each check in and say they do 7 check-ins an hour. That is €4.30 per check-in which is €51.60 per client over the 12 weeks.

The program is €195 for three months so she pockets €143.40 for doing nothing more than the first set up. The initial set-up involves setting a calorie target which she would use an online calculator for, setting up the spreadsheet, and giving access to her materials online which are preprogrammed - not personalised at all.

With 50 clients she makes €2,390 a week for doing nothing. Siobhan is not as thick as we think she is!

If she hires people in Bali to do the work for her she is probably paying them half or less of that €30 an hour and making a lot more for herself.

Given her following and how long she has been a coach, I think 50 clients at any time is achievable. It is about 16 sign ups a week and I guarantee anytime she goes on one of those podcasts she gets new signups.
I think she pockets all of it, she admitted she doesn't do much, but there isn't much to it anyway so it wouldn't need a team of people to manage it. We have seen her saying she has half an hour to go through sign ups, i honestly think she is a one man band and she does the bare minimum because that's exactly what it requires. She is def not as thick as we think in that sense, she is a charlatan milking saps of their cash every month.

We need a PT educating women on making informed decisions and not throwing money away, oh wait,

Reactions: 4
In one of her question boxes someone asked about postnatal training and she said that both she and Cory were trained in postnatal training.
Cory definitely is- she was qualified a long time before Shiv even sniffed about it. Cory is constantly upskilling (unlike some) and referencing ETPHD Coaching and EIQ Nutrition as a guide- zero reference to the Furnace ever. She may be doing freelance work for Shiv, but it's very much under the radar if she is. And Shiv never completed the course, a fact she never seems to mention...

Reactions: 9
Trying to listen to that podcast and they're so far up her arse and I'm about 6 mins into it 😩 whhhyyy

Reactions: 5
She has made plans for who will take over - she said she has a team and she even admitted that she "doesn't really do very much" in the business. In one of her question boxes someone asked about postnatal training and she said that both she and Cory were trained in postnatal training. I didn't think Cory was still involved but she must be or at least back at it. When I did the program she did the initial set up and then it was Corey and Aoife mainly who did the checkins. About 5 minutes work for each check-in I'd say so they get through about 10 an hour easily!

The program is €65 a month at the moment. Lets say she pays them €30 an hour, and let's give them the benefit of the doubt and say they put a bit more time into each check in and say they do 7 check-ins an hour. That is €4.30 per check-in which is €51.60 per client over the 12 weeks.

The program is €195 for three months so she pockets €143.40 for doing nothing more than the first set up. The initial set-up involves setting a calorie target which she would use an online calculator for, setting up the spreadsheet, and giving access to her materials online which are preprogrammed - not personalised at all.

With 50 clients she makes €2,390 a week for doing nothing. Siobhan is not as thick as we think she is!

If she hires people in Bali to do the work for her she is probably paying them half or less of that €30 an hour and making a lot more for herself.

Given her following and how long she has been a coach, I think 50 clients at any time is achievable. It is about 16 sign ups a week and I guarantee anytime she goes on one of those podcasts she gets new signups.
I've made those figures up but in Bali a high average wage is $500 a month which is about $3 an hour so if she even paid €10 an hour it would be a very good wage and she would be absolutely raking it in for doing nothing. I'm not sure how much Cory or someone similar would be paid - maybe less than €30 an hour. They can work from anywhere so it's handy money.

i reckon she's spawned and is with child. She looked super low in the game photo. Either that or she has started labour and is currently knee deep in Margs and placenta.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Laura was in newyork yesterday! Back in Dublin already doing a class with shiv!!
It is possible! She could have posted that after she landed in Dublin.

It wouldn't surprise me if we see old workouts as Shiv will be so tired now that she probably can't do them but won't admit that. I went a few weeks early and even at that I was exhausted!

Reactions: 6
I think she pockets all of it, she admitted she doesn't do much, but there isn't much to it anyway so it wouldn't need a team of people to manage it. We have seen her saying she has half an hour to go through sign ups, i honestly think she is a one man band and she does the bare minimum because that's exactly what it requires. She is def not as thick as we think in that sense, she is a charlatan milking saps of their cash every month.

We need a PT educating women on making informed decisions and not throwing money away, oh wait,
I agree that she could do it all herself. 50 clients x 5 minutes is about 4 hours a week. 16 sign-ups at 10 minutes each is about 2 and a half hours of work. So all in all this admin work is max 7 hours a week. Then again I imagine Shiv would be happy to outsource it if she can!

After all of these years, she would know exactly what questions clients ask and probably has copy and paste answers for her Bali crew to use and sign off as Katie or whatever. Anything they can't answer they can refer to her.

For $3 an hour, why wouldn't you?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cory definitely is- she was qualified a long time before Shiv even sniffed about it. Cory is constantly upskilling (unlike some) and referencing ETPHD Coaching and EIQ Nutrition as a guide- zero reference to the Furnace ever. She may be doing freelance work for Shiv, but it's very much under the radar if she is. And Shiv never completed the course, a fact she never seems to mention...
I'm disappointed that Cory is still with her. I found her so lovely and encouraging. She was active in the WhatsApp group too. She has about 12k followers which hasn't grown much in years. It is a pity.

She seems to follow her boyfriend around a lot so maybe this job with Shiv suits her.

Reactions: 5
I'm disappointed that Cory is still with her. I found her so lovely and encouraging. She was active in the WhatsApp group too. She has about 12k followers which hasn't grown much in years. It is a pity.

She seems to follow her boyfriend around a lot so maybe this job with Shiv suits her.
I never got the impression she was in it for the 'likes' though? She has a solid core of followers (& her own clients) and seems to genuinely want to help people.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I never got the impression she was in it for the 'likes' though? She has a solid core of followers (& her own clients) and seems to genuinely want to help people.
I always loved her honesty. When she came back to Ireland during lockdown she was so genuinely happy to have the job with Shiv and so grateful. She seems like a really nice person.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She has no idea how ridiculous she looks doing what I assume are burpees9 months pregnant, nobody is impressed, everyone is looking at her thinking is she trying to kill the baby?
She can barely bend over to touch the floor for those burpees… like that’s a sign… if your bump is too big to bend over to touch the floor… don’t try?

Sure, she was waddling around, hunkered down in a squat, sweeping the floor, at 4.5-5 months saying she couldn’t bend over to sweep properly then…?

You know what, I don’t even know why I bother, we all know she changes her narrative with the wind.

Reactions: 14
All the throwbacks coming in now. Maybe she’s been posting the throwbacks 10 times a day for the last couple of years all to prepare for this moment when she’s in labour so nothing seems suss. Samuel Mercedes Rod & Todd Flanders O’ Hagan is on the way I reckon!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has absolutely no taste has she? Look at the state of that dress! The fabric, design, and the non-existent front. I guarantee there was a wardrobe malfunction before the night was out.

Look at the state of herself and Becca. Imagine wearing that to the races. Look how sophisticated Stef looks. Shiv hasn't a bleeping clue.
---
All the throwbacks coming in now. Maybe she’s been posting the throwbacks 10 times a day for the last couple of years all to prepare for this moment when she’s in labour so nothing seems suss. Samuel Mercedes Rod & Todd Flanders O’ Hagan is on the way I reckon!
Throwbacks are all she has now. She is too heavily pregnant to do anything else after destroying herself with an unnecessary workout.

For some reason, she seems to think that her followers want to see her throwbacks.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She has absolutely no taste has she? Look at the state of that dress! The fabric, design, and the non-existent front. I guarantee there was a wardrobe malfunction before the night was out.

Look at the state of herself and Becca. Imagine wearing that to the races. Look how sophisticated Stef looks. Shiv hasn't a bleeping clue.
---

Throwbacks are all she has now. She is too heavily pregnant to do anything else after destroying herself with an unnecessary workout.

For some reason, she seems to think that her followers want to see her throwbacks.
They just always scream “I HAVE FRIENDS. SEE LOOK HOW POPULAR I AM”

While she spends most of her days alone. Putting up throwbacks to show just how amazing her life is 😂.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.