Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsbinfield

A3A4F788-57E9-4C49-9FED-DE57DA74D847.png

Absolutely wetting myself here ……

We got the receipts from the Ride
Raisin being fucked off the couch to tell granny early
The fanny view yoga
The assault of the freckled belly until the poor foetus reacts
And then this …. She’s a fucking parody . Thanks slobbers for the belly laugh you gave me this morning 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Plot twist. She introduces little Ruaidhrígh Dáithí Tadgh Diren Molloy (no double-barrelled O’Hagan), then updates her bio to say “another new chapter coming 💍😅” then they do a joint post of the three of them cuddling on the sofa and we find out that they’ve been loved up all along and have genuinely been “keeping it private.” CAN YOU IMAGINE? (I mean, the answer is no but it is 2023 and the world is fucking bonkers and anything could happen 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Jesus, she's deranged.

I know not everyone will have seen this, but the whole builder reference reminds me of Julia in Motherland. She's so starved of basic male attention that she becomes obsessed with her builder and reads into his every word 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

instaknobs

VIP Member
Why has she got a coffee machine gifted now? She cant buy groceries let alone coffee pods, unless those have been donated too. She should change her name to Oxfam, the amount of donations she receives, sperm included

• Haha
Reactions: 61

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Imagine it’s a boy and she calls it Rory and then every time he reaches a milestone she can celebrate with a monotone “Go Rory”

Obvs it will be spelled Ruaidhrígh or such so she can milk it for content. “Can’t believe how many non-Irish people keep asking me how to pronounce little Ruaidhrígh Dáithí Tadgh’s name 😅😅

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Continues to post things like " wonder will this be my last hair wash" and wonders why she gets dms.

Here's the thing shiv. You can't post on a public platform, make money from said platform and then expect to control the narrative of the dms you are sent. It's impossible.

You've people of all ages following, nationalities, intelligence, disabilities... the list goes on. Have some respect for your followers. You don't know who is at the other end of that message.

• Heart

Louber

Chatty Member
Oh my good God, first time on this wagons thread and it is absolute gold 🤣🥇 Goodbye kids, house and job.. must go consume 50+ threads.

Thoroughly enjoyed the wiki, why wouldn't you?
Top class reddening of this absolute spoofer.

Seriously though, did she just let random Ned (love that for her) bareback her on a one nighter?? Lucky if she doesn't have a gash like a cauliflower if that's her way...

Then again, we all have different attitudes to risk 🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

G+T

VIP Member
Sorry like don't want to be offence to women that have had babies but I just find the alien in the belly rubbing so disgusting. I can't explain it. But it massively grosses me out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Shiv: 33.42 when talking about the poor "You see it around here. People are looking down on people. Don't - you need to help them up"

Them words came out of the mouth of the same geebag who made fun of and recorded low income taxi drivers grafting for a living on her stories.

We see you Siobhan. Vile. The lies out of her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

professional_athlete

With the baby coming any day now I’m dreading the return of the blow ins that post every 6 months. “Maybe this will be the making of her” & “I know she’s done some silly things in the past but congrats to her and her fiancé, they look so happy” & “she’s glowing she’ll be a great mother” all while shivvers is probably mocking the other new mothers for spending longer in labour/needing more pain relief, not even talking about getting wasted or thinking about returning to training

• Haha
  • Heart

Nico93

when your packing sanitary towels the size of mattresses and nipple cream in it 😂
Fair play to all of the mammies on this thread cause not a single thing I have read here would convince me to push one of those things out of me! An alien could land on the Bali beach in front of me and I still don’t think it would convince me. I like my nipples and my downstairs just as they are thank you very much 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Nico93

I hate when threads turn into mumsnet but also it tends to free me from the shackles of this place. Joanne larby had her baby and I never looked at her insta or thread again. I have zero interest in hearing about baby specifics - Siobhans or any tattlers.

Reactions: 54