Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cupoftae1992

Does anyone else think she's gone over her due date? She mentions the baby is coming very soon? And walks are supposed to help the baby come? During the week she said she had a good few weeks left...

Reactions: 1

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
She wants to start making cool content while on the brink of her life as she knows it vaporising?

Blethering on about Tomorrow Land for the benefit of her "cool" new followers. Shes right, she will never go again. She'll be lucky to see Electric picnic this side of her 50th birthday!

It's like a 16 year old bragging about how they smoked weed once.

Honestly I'm teetering closer to feeling sorry for her. These are truly tragic times.
JUMP SCARE watching those stories, please warn me next time :LOL:

• Haha

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
It happens a lot more than you would think.
It's a ready made family you can leave at anytime
I know someone who was the second oldest child. She found out (when we were in late high school) that her Mother got together with her Father when she was already heavily pregnant with oldest child. No-one knew that Dad wasn't actually Dad of the oldest sibling till they were all nearly adults. It was a bit of a shock to all the kids for sure.

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
She’s the desperado that just keeps giving 😂😂😂in the latest story, with the picture about haters…. Sneakily tagging Niamh Cullen down in the corner. She’s obviously referring to Tattle… just checked and Niamh has 2 threads here and this dopey bitch has 54 🤣🤣🤣 Surely the maths whizz knows 54 > 2
I had to look her up, completely new to me. Obviously not as insufferable as Siobhan, but if she has a thread I’m sure she’s irritating 😆

Thenosyyoke

What luck he ended up being from Lucan..sure only down the road from swords.
How would this have played out if he was an Australian...wonder would she have moved to Australia in that case....pre planned obviously before conception according to Shiv 🙄
Am I missing the joke? Lucan is miles away from Swords!

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
I’m going for August 12th! Isn’t her birthday August some time as well? She better not try and compete/flex with her own child!

Uncensored

She's due very soon and she continues to stress her body out. Continues to mention how she can feel stress on her pelvic floor.
I'm convinced she is trying to trigger a premature birth.
Would make sense and that's why she doesn't wanna disclose the due date

overgrammers

VIP Member
It’s been a long time since I was pregnant. Is it usual to have this many appointments leading up to the birth? From my memory, I wasn’t seen this regularly.
She doesn’t seem to care about the health of the baby, it’s all just about her and getting back to normal 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she has no fucking idea. It’s not like she’s been exposed to friends with children really either.
Every week in the last few weeks yep

kata420

Chatty Member
Who are Girls Gone Strong? I wonder what they think about their name being dragged into this if she never even finished the course.