Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gouldirua

Are there any other single mother/daughter insta pages? Will she look to tap into that market for freebies?

Reactions: 2

Thenosyyoke

Where’s the pic?
Here it is... Check out k78_training stories

Kilingtime

VIP Member
ETA: she is claiming she’s qualified via Girls Gone Strong. Did she even finish this course? She’s so out of her depth it’s laughable.
:oops: Did she actually say that? Or imply it? She mentioned doing the course, but did she say she completed it and qualified??

Ruokannie

VIP Member
She really organised and recorded a whole podcast to address everything we’ve said here.

Her tone was “fake nice & desperate. Her voice is hoarse AF.
Her demeanour was nervous bc she knew she could be found out to be thick by EM at any moment.

My fave point was shiv saying xyz about “abs” and EM says “yeah the rectus abdominis” and shiv jumps in over the top “oh yeah I KNOW, was just keeping it simple for everyone”. She was so terrified of anyone thinking EM might be smarter than her the whole time. CRINGE.

She needs to do more breathwork or something.
We are really rattling her for her to go out & do this. 😂
Whereabouts is this bit so I can have a listen? Can't bear to listen to it all 😨

yrkshrmtchll

Chatty Member
I’m sticking with the 3rd, could be a tad early but what a birthday present to me from Shivvers! Or if she could wait until the 9th then it’s my sisters birthday 🤞🏻

cupoftae1992

Getting closer to the Davin stand I see.. where her and baby Ned will be for the semi final/finals for the next 18 years...

Thenosyyoke

30 minutes or so from Dublin, I think she always planned to go back to Ireland and doubt she ever planned to go back to Swords. It’s too small town for her now that she’s “lived differently” she was always coming back to live in Dublin. She would have settled for Lucan if she had the “perfect” family life. Husband, baby, both running his gym together etc.
Yeah. Even if the Ned lad was up for that he'd never be able for the insta life.

dazzled103

VIP Member
Genuine question, if you started seeing or had slept with, and had then starting seeing a guy, would the fact that he was about to become a father for the first time with a different girl put you off him?
I mean, I think I would be a bit apprehensive about our prospects? Hardly an ideal start to a romance
Yip most definitely

Reactions: 1