Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thenosyyoke

Haha very funny. But in equal measure I winced when I saw that video... imagine the bar slipped... seriously wtf is wrong with ppl.

Reactions: 4

Aghast

If Begs gets engaged too she will implode.

I’d hate to go into labour on my own. I actually just thought of that and immediately felt really sorry for her. Her life is shit. There’s literally nobody there for her when it comes to the crunch. That’s really sad. She must be feeling super lonely at this moment in time and reevaluating her life decisions.

Anyone have any info on where Ned has disappeared to? Maybe he’s seeing that girl that got back from Dubai? Awkward all round if so…
What girl that came back from dubai?? I wanna know everything 🍵🍵🍵

Ruby1

I think her lips are like that due to pregnancy. I think she mentioned it a few weeks ago.

• Haha

Thenosyyoke

Lots of girls like sport? Clearly. Slobbers is just a dose who shares this stuff for absolutely no reason. She runs with bandwagons, so a fair weather fan in whatever is on at the moment, never to be mentioned again.
She as usual thinks she's different

Dublin18

Chatty Member
You know what, I have this recurring thought while witnessing the trainwreck. She really could let this be the making of her - put more effort in the fitness content for pre- and post-natal stuff, shared struggles of trying to make friends in your 30s, even some jokey - but helpful - content about learning basic "adulting" skills when you've been a basically living your gap year for a decade (like a cooking series or something). Hell, I bet even Ned would be happy to feature more if she was more genuine about the situation - yeah, this happened, now we're trying to navigate this as mates. I bet a lot of people would be drawn to the authenticity and she could revamp her social presence, and probably attract some good people along the way in real life.
I guess the revelation I had was that truly, it's up to you to own your circumstances and even when life throws you a curveball, you can turn it into something great if you let go of your ego and notions regarding how your life was supposed to turn out. Life lessons with Siobhan indeed.
Exactly 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

kata420

Chatty Member
This is where thing's will get sticky for her. She will want to get away whenever she wants for as long as she wants. That won't be easy when he's on the birth cert....
---
And the "I miss my old life instas" just keep on coming
It really will. Especially if the baby is baby Flanders and not baby O’H. She will be stopped in Dublin Airport every time she travels. I think she may even need written permission from Ned to take the child out of the country.

• Haha

instaknobs

VIP Member
Given this most recent bullshit podcast episode with empowered mama I would implore anyone who hasn't rated it on spotify/apple yet to go give it the rating it deserves.
And anyone she speaks at give them a shit rating to. People need to know she’s a fucking moron.