Siobhan O'Hagan #54 Baby Daddy buying motors to bring the maintenance down, should've thought of that...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Sinead OConnor post today from her number 1 fan that knew nothing about her until 2 days ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeah I'd say she's after getting a ticket. Was likely taking some pushback on the post aswell.

Shiv always lands on her feet and she knows it. Shame on the person that elected to give her a ticket.

Reactions: 17
Ah now. If you know anything about GAA finals, you should know tickets are like gold dust. They don't go on sale to general public
she’s not like other girls tho. She’s basically the most famous Irish person to have existed.

what’s the Sinead tally on now lads?
---
She is a walking one way ticket to Post Natal depression. And thats with a straightforward labour and birth. God forbid she has complications. Believe me ive been there😔
“post natal depression? I thought you said Portugal”
Shivs November 2023.
On the road again playing in the back ground.
---
Yeah I'd say she's after getting a ticket. Was likely taking some pushback on the post aswell.

Shiv always lands on her feet and she knows it. Shame on the person that elected to give her a ticket.
to be fair her feet are bleeping paddles, it’s no wonder she lands on them

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She is a walking one way ticket to Post Natal depression. And thats with a straightforward labour and birth. God forbid she has complications. Believe me ive been there😔
I’ve been there, planned baba & loving husband, great support network.

But circumstances like grief, moving country, moving around while we purchased our own house etc really knocked me for six along with sleep deprivation & constantly screaming newborn.

She gets a bad rap on here, some of it justified, some a little too far (just my opinion), but I genuine hope this is the making of her & there is no PND. It’s such a dark & scary place.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
She'll be replacing trips to Bread41 with Funky Monkeys soon
I get where your coming from but it will still be Bread41, Perpetua, 3FE, stomping to GCD first thing in the morning for a pic. Screaming babies needs won't bother her had long as she gets that insta validation and "nothing has changed, this is ok so easy" nonsense to show how superior she is.

As for bringing the baby for a fun activity - nah Siobhan's needs and smoke and mirrors routine will come first.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The blend and go post. Absolutely mortified. Would you not wait until you have something to put in it and figure out instructions. Absolute air head. She grates on me 🙈🙈🙈🥴🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
What have I just watched? Oh! Look at me.. I'm such a clutz. I only read instructions after I can't make it work and have tried to shake it smooth...

Good to see the gin glasses still have a use during pregnancy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I get where your coming from but it will still be Bread41, Perpetua, 3FE, stomping to GCD first thing in the morning for a pic. Screaming babies needs won't bother her had long as she gets that insta validation and "nothing has changed, this is ok so easy" nonsense to show how superior she is.

As for bringing the baby for a fun activity - nah Siobhan's needs and smoke and mirrors routine will come first.
Sadly you're right. Normal parental struggles won't feature on her gram. She'll portray herself as a hero who can do it all.

Reactions: 23
Imagine getting something for free (that lots of people would love to have) and showcasing yourself making a hames of it. Her post makes it look like it doesn’t work, I’d say it would put people off buying it rather than promote it. Dose

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
You'd think the dope would put some effort into showcasing something she got for free by actually demonstrating how to use it!
---
Imagine getting something for free (that lots of people would love to have) and showcasing yourself making a hames of it. Her post makes it look like it doesn’t work, I’d say it would put people off buying it rather than promote it. Dose
Snap

Reactions: 11
The blend and go post. Absolutely mortified. Would you not wait until you have something to put in it and figure out instructions. Absolute air head. She grates on me 🙈🙈🙈🥴🥴
Is that her way of saying thank you? Hahah
Imagine her response to gifts for the baby?

Reactions: 7
Have a bit of pride in your work FFS. If your job is to promote stuff at least try to do it well. Is she not embarrassed to produce such low effort output.

Reactions: 22
Sarah Burke filmed a video during the week show casing a hair curler but with mayonnaise all down her black top and the words "don't mind my stained top" in giant writing on screen all through it. She put it on her squares but it was swiftly taken down. She was made re film it, presumably on threat of non payment because it was so tit and half assed.

That blend n go video Shiv did made it look like a piece of Chinese crap that only works sporadically (which I don't doubt it is), not to mention blending fruit and water into that grey mush : 🤮

I really hope she's not paid for that.

Reactions: 23
Have a bit of pride in your work FFS. If your job is to promote stuff at least try to do it well. Is she not embarrassed to produce such low effort output.
She's basically laughing at how easy it is. It's the same with her Furnace clients.

It's ridiculous that quality output goes unchecked by her agency. Think it's 37 The Agency.

All that matters is follower count.

She’s so rude and ignorant. Why are people still giving her free stuff. She will clearly never use that blender again.

How has she the ability to talk with her top teeth constantly showing and her lips not touching each other??? That's a serious speech impediment.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.