Siobhan O'Hagan #54 Baby Daddy buying motors to bring the maintenance down, should've thought of that...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has the hands of sixty year old they give me the ick and she’s ever so smug about getting tickets she is so unlikeable.

Reactions: 21
Never once have I seen her following Dublin down in Parnell Park or going to any of the league games around the country that start from about February. That’s what the hardcore fans do. She’s a Croke Park blow in as they say.
Exactly this. I don’t care who I offend but she is one sad sack. Imagine being practically full term, finding it hard to move about and still go out of your way to get a ticket and stand in a mobbed pub just to be seen to be apart of it all. That coupled with the only regret she has in life is not flying back for a football final - She’s an absolute gobshite.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I just want to interrupt the excitement of Shiv getting tickets today for some never seen before Ned footage.

FB_IMG_1690722553630.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I seen Shiv the last day, standing in McGraths just inside the door slurping what I hope was 0.0.

McGraths was PACKED and really hard to get a drink. It was 3/4 deep at the bar.

Is there any need really!??

I did get offered a ticket not long ago - couldn't be arsed. I don't mean to disrespect any Dublin fans but some of them are really hard work to be around - the type Shiv plays up to when she feels she needs to take the piss out of other counties.

Reactions: 25
Getting closer to the Davin stand I see.. where her and baby Ned will be for the semi final/finals for the next 18 years...

Reactions: 2
I’ve been there, planned baba & loving husband, great support network.

But circumstances like grief, moving country, moving around while we purchased our own house etc really knocked me for six along with sleep deprivation & constantly screaming newborn.

She gets a bad rap on here, some of it justified, some a little too far (just my opinion), but I genuine hope this is the making of her & there is no PND. It’s such a dark & scary place.
Yes I don’t wish anything bad on her, I hope this baby makes her wake up and that she and baby are well

As of yet I see no signs of her becoming vulnerable, honest of her situ or open to help or advice

Reactions: 7
Why would you even consider going to croke park this close to giving birth….oh I forgot, Shiv isn’t like every other normal person

Reactions: 32
I seen Shiv the last day, standing in McGraths just inside the door slurping what I hope was 0.0.

I did get offered a ticket not long ago - couldn't be arsed. I don't mean to disrespect any Dublin fans but some of them are really hard work to be around - the type Shiv plays up to when she feels she needs to take the piss out of other counties.
as so many others have said ‘the lady doth protest too much’, if she is banging on this much about alcohol throughout pregnancy there is NO WAY she has remained abstinent. I’m sure some of those photos of margs, wines,ciders have contained alcohol. She’s far too selfish to have actually given up completely - look at the extremes she has pushed herself to exercising, clearly no respect for her baby’s fragile little life. She’s a clown. Up Kerry!

Reactions: 23
Why would you even consider going to croke park this close to giving birth….oh I forgot, Shiv isn’t like every other normal person
Cos she's an absolute attention seeking pick me moron.
---
as so many others have said ‘the lady doth protest too much’, if she is banging on this much about alcohol throughout pregnancy there is NO WAY she has remained abstinent. I’m sure some of those photos of margs, wines,ciders have contained alcohol. She’s far too selfish to have actually given up completely - look at the extremes she has pushed herself to exercising, clearly no respect for her baby’s fragile little life. She’s a clown. Up Kerry!
Yep I think the same, that she has cut down drinking but been dipping in secretly at home. It hasn't even registered with her that is a human within her with a real heartbeat who needs to be given every chance to make this journey safely.

Shiv wants and Shivs needs will always take priority. A terrible sign for the child's future. I don't understand how people think she will just change when the baby comes with the behaviour she is still displaying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She was on her phone watching F1 the last time she was in Croke Park so she does not deserve that ticket. But here we are - yet again depriving a genuine fan of a chance to be there.

Everything always works out for her.

Reactions: 20
I’ve been there, planned baba & loving husband, great support network.

But circumstances like grief, moving country, moving around while we purchased our own house etc really knocked me for six along with sleep deprivation & constantly screaming newborn.

She gets a bad rap on here, some of it justified, some a little too far (just my opinion), but I genuine hope this is the making of her & there is no PND. It’s such a dark & scary place.
What criticisms do you think go too far?

I haven't seen anyone with PND on her. I've seen comments saying she might be susceptible to it given her lifestyle and how little issues like rain can impact her mood so negatively

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The company that gave her the blender reshared her story and put on it something like ‘make sure you turn it on🤣’ but they’ve since deleted it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

No need, none, ever. Even the players partners and wives wouldn't do it. She's a melt

Reactions: 5
I really hope they have a word with her about the state of her ad and also no #gifted

Reactions: 11
Was t
Not just a ticket - "tickets"

Panic over we can all rest easy. All those fans who followed for years and go to league games can stay at home.

Tbh, one of the most sickening thing for me about All Ireland day - it's always been this way. The connected people and well healed corporate folks seem to get handed tickets whilst real fans are engaged in a massive struggle to source something.

I hope she goes into labour in the middle of Dorset street.
Was the same for the hurling. We went to all the matches all year including league and we couldn't get tickets for the final. Sickened to see this gowl get one. Hon the Kingdom just to annoy her.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.