Siobhan O'Hagan #54 Baby Daddy buying motors to bring the maintenance down, should've thought of that...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will in his hole look for custody, this is getting a bit mad now with the far fetched comments.
She’ll have the baby, struggle privately and will only share the good bits but she’ll raise the child grand with some input from Ned and his family. She’ll cope grand, worse than her are managing motherhood. I’m not a fan of hers but some comments are mental here 🤯
As is Siobhan, don't disregard the massive amount of red flags so easy.

For a start clear alcoholism and alcohol worshipping throughout pregnancy is probably not the best start for a child in life. I can see exactly how that will go in month one. I've lived it.

And there are many other red flags.
---
No fear this cnut would support the Dublin ladies this evening in their semi final. Jesus she HATES women :mad:
Always gets me that. Never and I mean never a mention even when they were going for 5 in a row!!

She's a woman hating pick me hypocrite. Women are only good for drinking with and money to her.
You can catch a grip of yourself if you think that's not the truth.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
No fear this cnut would support the Dublin ladies this evening in their semi final. Jesus she HATES women :mad:
Never once have I seen her following Dublin down in Parnell Park or going to any of the league games around the country that start from about February. That’s what the hardcore fans do. She’s a Croke Park blow in as they say.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm calling it now... She'll be in croke park tmw and be watching formula one on the phone 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
What a bleeping dope.
This just speaks volumes to all her issues which have been called out in these threads about her not being happy and never being able to enjoy the present moment. She says she couldn't even celebrate because she was so upset that she wasn't home for it. Imagine, her a "die hard" fan and she can't even celebrate their win.

And again, making what is a happy memory for many all about her, and turning it into a negative portrayal of the moment.

She must be a real clucking moan in person, don't know how people stick her (and by people I mean her rent-by-the lunch/coffee/marg-hour acquaintances)

Reactions: 22
Ah now. If you know anything about GAA finals, you should know tickets are like gold dust. They don't go on sale to general public
i know lots of people who have tickets. granted they go to a lot of games as they are real fans.

Reactions: 9
That statement about knowing half the team was super wierd. I think it was earlier on in the season and she hadn't been to a match yet. I think it went along of the lines of it being mad as she knew half the lads from college so why would she go see them play.

Or that's how I took it anyway. The "lads" 🤔🤔🤔

Edited to add ... I think it was more along the lines of her saying she felt it would be strange to see them all play as sure she knows them all so we'll. Really bizarre statement

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I don’t think my comments are “mental”

She is pushing her body to the limit in the gym while pregnant…
She posts to the public almost daily that she misses alcohol
She can’t maintain her own hygiene
she can’t keep a press or a fridge stocked with food
she has zero support - motherhood is a jolt for women with a full time partner and helpful family, she is alone
she won’t take advice from anyone

At what point does she demonstrate that she can even adult, never mind parent

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Stop the bullshit, she’s going to be in Croker tomorrow, having fanny flutters about David Clifford, such a bandwagoner and that’s what she’s been since Dublin got to a final.

Reactions: 12
This just speaks volumes to all her issues which have been called out in these threads about her not being happy and never being able to enjoy the present moment. She says she couldn't even celebrate because she was so upset that she wasn't home for it. Imagine, her a "die hard" fan and she can't even celebrate their win.

And again, making what is a happy memory for many all about her, and turning it into a negative portrayal of the moment.

She must be a real clucking moan in person, don't know how people stick her (and by people I mean her rent-by-the lunch/coffee/marg-hour acquaintances)
She did nt care about the win, she wanted the party. Dublins #1 session moth was going to be missing out on a hell of a party. #fomo

Reactions: 22
Next thread title nomination…all credit to @generalb@stard, bringing back this suggestion from the last thread because it is just👌🏻

“RIP Living Differently 2016-2023”

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I will be raginggggggg if she gets a ticket for the final today. Tickets are distributed through GAA clubs and this year they have left clubs short. Ours for example are short 25 tickets in comparison to other years. My brother in law hasn’t missed a match in years, can’t get a ticket for todays game. This blow in will get one though. Nothing all year on the dubs, not even the ladies last night winning the semi final with a cracking game against cork, such a blow in. Showing her cousin on the programme “up for the match” as of to hint she’s a die hard fan.

Reactions: 21
I will be raginggggggg if she gets a ticket for the final today. Tickets are distributed through GAA clubs and this year they have left clubs short. Ours for example are short 25 tickets in comparison to other years. My brother in law hasn’t missed a match in years, can’t get a ticket for todays game. This blow in will get one though. Nothing all year on the dubs, not even the ladies last night winning the semi final with a cracking game against cork, such a blow in. Showing her cousin on the programme “up for the match” as of to hint she’s a die hard fan.
If she doesn’t we know she’ll BS and say she was offered but just wasn’t up for it physically. Will still manage gym or whatever though.
Her posts after the beg are pure manipulation, look what a big fan I am and how much I deserve to go.

Reactions: 11
Please, please, please I hope no one gives this charlatan a ticket. She is such a bandwagoner wagon. Stay in your tit apartment and watch your other great love, Formula 1 on your own.
She appears to have removed the post begging for a ticket

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Next thread title nomination…all credit to @generalb@stard, bringing back this suggestion from the last thread because it is just👌🏻

“RIP Living Differently 2016-2023”
I'd change that to 2017 to 2022
---
Don't forget that when she was there she watched F1 on her phone. Some fan eh?

Reactions: 12
I don’t think my comments are “mental”

She is pushing her body to the limit in the gym while pregnant…
She posts to the public almost daily that she misses alcohol
She can’t maintain her own hygiene
she can’t keep a press or a fridge stocked with food
she has zero support - motherhood is a jolt for women with a full time partner and helpful family, she is alone
she won’t take advice from anyone

At what point does she demonstrate that she can even adult, never mind parent
She is a walking one way ticket to Post Natal depression. And thats with a straightforward labour and birth. God forbid she has complications. Believe me ive been there😔

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.