Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
🤥🤔 Don’t buy food that have advertisements… funny as my protein, hello fresh and those yoghurts seem to be her 3 main income streams. Yet to see her in a butcher unless she’s picking up free burgers.
What was that place her and Sinead got the food from when they were in Dublin together the last time.. some ready made crap!! No sign of it now/anything from them.

Reactions: 2

blocknroll

Chatty Member
Isn’t that the guy who was with the macrosqueen in the earlier days? I wonder what happened she was interesting and into it
hahaha yes this all came flooding back to me too. Leanne Hickey. I remember they used to be reps for Quest bars and used to be on the stands at Bodypower. This was peak #irishfitfam time.

mrsbinfield

Nah that’s not Ned’s car, the seat isn’t the right colour.

She’s trying to get his attention with the urine sample pot. And also someone called it today, seems like she’s maybe now being monitored for pre-eclampsia. She’s had a headache all weekend, sick last week and now her urine being monitored. Hopefully she’s fine and been told to give it a rest with the workouts

I wonder if the midwife ever looks at her instagram and gives her “unsolicited advice” on them.
Sure would line up with the bad news she got there before Wexford , why maybe she was hinting he should be there / or was there .

nemo_89

Spotify
I wonder will her reviews ratings be hit and lowered because she had shiv on
---

Also her doctor would be able to give her a good indication of what weight the baby is … my sister is due July and was told the baby was over 5 and a half pounds a few weeks ago… shiv is small enough too…
[/QUOTE
Spotify
I wonder will her reviews ratings be hit and lowered because she had shiv on
---

Also her doctor would be able to give her a good indication of what weight the baby is … my sister is due July and was told the baby was over 5 and a half pounds a few weeks ago… shiv is small enough too…
The bump measuring etc in the third trimester is to make sure baby is growing along their curve...the weight estimates are notoriously hard to accurately estimate and more often times then not wrong (I'm a midwife, hollaaaa). I was teeny tiny at the end and my baby came out a 9lb bruiser (but no surprise , me and his dad are most tall, and dad is about 6ft wide too, cause ya know, we're not like other people 😂)

surlook

VIP Member
I've only been following her 3 years and I remember her saying she was under pressure from her family to buy something and then suddenly she did.

econgirl

We need a poll on the name guesses...

Sinead for a girl?
Ned... I mean Darragh Junior for a boy
What's the dad's name? A good bet for the middle name

shorty33

Just checked. Private again.
Dose
---

I’m with you

a brain cell each this pair.
Maybe not that stupid, probably so she can’t figure out if the new likes on his post are from new insta followers who genuinely don’t know who he is or new tinder matches.

shiv55

Oh! That is interesting......
---
He's public again too! He is much better looking on his own stories than he is on Shiv's - especially without that moustache!
Ned’s roses post ….also uses the song smooth operator that was used over the last podcast post with Shiv in it taking about how how she had life sorted…..

Reactions: 1

ViolaEsponola

What does she mean ‘we are down to single figures’ on the caption of the reel. Nothing really makes sense. She says she is 8 months along so single figure weeks would be too much, single figure days would be too little. Or is it something completely different?

Domestic goddess

She obviously did but see’s the podcast outing as a date, the swimming as a date, any other time she’s been able to show his arm or leg as a date and essentially that’s what it is, she’s romantically interested in him, he knows that so he’s leading her on if he’s not interested at all and he knows that too. He’s got a Mum and a sister who I’m sure have advised him how it will look/feel to her.

Exactly, and he of all people should know that so if he’s not interested he should take the hard line approach and just do the bare minimum. He’s making it much harder for himself, whether his name is on the birth certificate or not. When the baby is born it’s still very easy to deny access without a court order in place which costs thousands, what’s he gonna do, continue to effectively date her when he’s got a new partner and new kid? As soon as he backs off Shiv goes mental and he’s no longer allowed to see the kid!

I just have a feeling he’s more interested than we think or is on the fence about it all. I can’t understand why he would entertain her or give her the time of day otherwise. He posted the podcast vid within an hour or so of us posting here who was she with. He blocked someone from his account a while back that Shiv had told him to block too, if he didn’t care about her he would just tell her to ignore it and get on with it. He did also repost the Wexford bike pic, he doesn’t need to do any of that to keep her happy, all he needed to do at most is like it when she puts it up.
Cos paternity test