Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lmarcon

VIP Member
A lot of them know what they’re getting and pretend to be students while working cash in hand, I absolutely blame the employers but the au pairs aren’t innocent either
heartbreaking. how anyone could treat another human like that is beyond me

• Sick
Reactions: 1

G+T

VIP Member
Lol queen Nicole had a big of a mental break down pulled on her hair extensions out. Watched her yoga video lol shiv can't do much in normal time only looks good sped up

bangers

He's Muslim. He never used to drink.. then he did a bit, with James.. but not seen him drinking that much now James has left him in the lerch.

But pretty sure Shiv used to try and turn up at the Ship to catch Diren and Olima when she was in London.
What’s happened between these two? Is there a thread?

Uncensored

Looks like her London ‘bestie’ Fliss is finally facing the reality of being a working mum in the fitness industry. Siobhán is so pig-headed she won't think this applies to her though.
Could this possibly be to throw some shade at aul shivvers?? 👀

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
It's been a real problem in Dublin. People brought in to help with the kids under the guise of learning English and suddenly the role is expanded to a 7 day a week job including ironing, cooking, cleaning for the adults of the house aswell. The families are aware that these people have nowhere to go with the accomodation shortage.

Absolutely fucking disgusts me. I know one girl who was paid 125 a week and she was made mind the kids and clean a 3 story house for an AL Stewardess (National Airline) who treated her like a dog. It was actually the stewardesses mother who demanded an end to it.
By any chance does that syewardess have a bit of a profile herself?

shorty33

Wholeheartedly agree with everything that’s been said here, it’s really uncomfortable to see how she appears to only be concerned with how she looks to other people, how she can keep up with those totally unsafe workouts late in pregnancy.

I genuinely hope she doesn’t end up with any issues after birth as she’ll resent that poor baby. I had my little one a few years back and it triggered an autoimmune disease which I’ll have for the rest of my life.
I actually wondered yesterday if she lied about doing yesterday’s workout. She didn’t post a video of it, just the whoop and screenshot and the whoop wasn’t dated.

lap

View attachment 2259794

Make this make sense!!! Going to the post office is an ordeal when almost 8 months pregnant - totally get that - especially in this heat. The next story is her throwing weights around in the gym!

Going to the post office = too difficult
Lifting weights for an hour = no bother completed it mate

I guess it is priorities! Getting a present for her Dad is not as important as showing the world how superior she is.
Maybe she doesn’t stay in the gym long?

Heidi88

VIP Member
What is she going to do when she's got a newborn to mind and won't be able to feck off to the gym day a week followed by a nap followed by yoga followed by a ready-made meal and bed by 9pm?

Seriously. Some days I just sit up in the middle of my working day and remember that this absolute clown is pregnant. She will have a CHILD in a few weeks. She's not done an honest day's work in her life, she's set up the most unsustainable daily schedule EVER for a non-single person - and she doesn't even have the basics of a supportive network around her. She doesn't talk to her mam and Ned is MIA. She lives in a tiny mess of an apartment that could't be less baby friendly. She's not even done the basics in prep and getting ready for this child.

Honestly lads, it's already neglectful parenting. That child is fucked.
She doesnt talk to her Mam? What happened there?

surlook

VIP Member
I'm in a private FB group for an online PT who has just released an app, someone asked if anyone had done Siobhans PT course as she couldn't get hold of their IT support team, the PT replied to say she heard from one of her ex clients who has just done it that they are closing down !
Do you mean the Furnace or her online training to be a PT?

ChloeEire

Nah that’s not Ned’s car, the seat isn’t the right colour.

She’s trying to get his attention with the urine sample pot. And also someone called it today, seems like she’s maybe now being monitored for pre-eclampsia. She’s had a headache all weekend, sick last week and now her urine being monitored. Hopefully she’s fine and been told to give it a rest with the workouts

I wonder if the midwife ever looks at her instagram and gives her “unsolicited advice” on them.

Has to be Ned..maybe he got a new motor big enough for all the baby stuff

shorty33

Exactly or mention of the tenants moving out or having to buy stuff for it. She would definitely be on the beg for furniture for the apartment.
I’m certain she has mentioned before in podcasts that she was living in expensive apartments pre “living differently” and she thought why spend all that money when she could be in Bali instead.