Siobhán O'Hagan #51 Siobhan's life is all pretend, her one-night stand is her only friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no! She is meeting my other misted hated Iliar(influencer) Trishas non transformation

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Two insufferable, delusional, lying twits. I wonder where they will try and get a free meal from
Trisha could whip something ‘healthy’ up in the kitchen with her ‘cheffing skills’. Didn't she send Siobhán a set of her knives for free!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Trisha could whip something ‘healthy’ up in the kitchen with her ‘cheffing skills’. Didn't she send Siobhán a set of her knives for free!
When people refer to Trisha as a chef I feel like I’m in the twilight zone. She makes the most basic, Oirish slop and lobs a sprig of weeds from the garden on top as a garnish

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It proves that she has no friends, a real friend would of told her to get a grip by now

Reactions: 12
Please don’t call it the “big clean” if it’s simply the “big tidy.” She’s absolutely disgusting, there’s tit behind/under the armchair, that couch looks so sticky, as does the table, floor is in desperate need of a vacuum. And I can smell her bloody air fryer through the screen 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Since this thread started two weeks ago she has been flat out meeting "friends". Baby shower aside, she has met more people in the past two weeks since she had seen the whole time she has been home.

Something to prove Shiv?

Reactions: 17
Please don’t call it the “big clean” if it’s simply the “big tidy.” She’s absolutely disgusting, there’s tit behind/under the armchair, that couch looks so sticky, as does the table, floor is in desperate need of a vacuum. And I can smell her bloody air fryer through the screen 🤢
all the anti bac from 2020 wouldn't make that pit feel clean. It feels like going into a pub after NYE and cleaning up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.