Siobhán O'Hagan #51 Siobhan's life is all pretend, her one-night stand is her only friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tried to listen to her breast feeding podcast but was as bored as she looks through it and gave up.
The villa is a tip again, won’t admit she doesn’t have money for a cleaner. She had just as much time on her hands in Bali but no issues paying slave labour.
Every day she becomes more insufferable and more of a giant thunder bleep.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Her lack of cleanliness for a grown woman is disgusting. Why does she think it’s a flex? I live alone in a 2 bedroom apartment and I never need to do a “big clean” (unless I go on a rampage and start rearranging furniture or cleaning out presses, which is Irish for cupboards). Keeping a small home with no carpets clean when you live on your own is bleeping easy. I hoover the whole place a couple of times a week (takes 10/15 mins) and mop once a week. Give the bathroom a “proper” once over (10 mins) once a week. Other than that I just clean up after myself. Clean sinks, counters, toilet etc as I go. Load dishwasher and wash cooking stuff as soon as they’re used. I also have a full time job. There is absolutely no excuse for her mankiness. How the hell was she reared? My mother would die of mortification if one of her children broadcast to the world that they lived in filth.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
What is she going to do when she has to wash loads upon loads of baby grows/vests/bibs constantly and wash bottles/sterilise them (presuming she bottle feds) I’d say she’ll be the type to have the nappies in nappy bags piled up. There is no way this one is going to be able to cope she is in for some shock.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Her lack of cleanliness for a grown woman is disgusting. Why does she think it’s a flex? I live alone in a 2 bedroom apartment and I never need to do a “big clean” (unless I go on a rampage and start rearranging furniture or cleaning out presses, which is Irish for cupboards). Keeping a small home with no carpets clean when you live on your own is bleeping easy. I hoover the whole place a couple of times a week (takes 10/15 mins) and mop once a week. Give the bathroom a “proper” once over (10 mins) once a week. Other than that I just clean up after myself. Clean sinks, counters, toilet etc as I go. Load dishwasher and wash cooking stuff as soon as they’re used. I also have a full time job. There is absolutely no excuse for her mankiness. How the hell was she reared? My mother would die of mortification if one of her children broadcast to the world that they lived in filth.
Exactly this!
She just seems to have seriously low standards when it comes to all things cleanliness….her maggoty nail yesterday being a prime example. I’d imagine she thinks everyone is the same as her and that’s it’s just criticism for the sake of criticism on here but if you’re reading this Shiv, most of us are actually clean….

Reactions: 23
Let's see how "we" progress post baby, when she's up tit creek with sleepless nights, cluster feeding, a screaming baby joined at her hip, and her hormones wreaking havoc. If "we" are an actual thing, Ned'll be moving in, handling some of the night shifts, at her beck and call and her mam will be hands on with the babysitting and support too.

There'll be no way of hiding her lack of a relationship with her sperm donor or her family then.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Let's see how "we" progress post baby, when she's up tit creek with sleepless nights, cluster feeding, a screaming baby joined at her hip, and her hormones wreaking havoc. If "we" are an actual thing, Ned'll be moving in, handling some of the night shifts, at her beck and call and her mam will be hands on with the babysitting and support too.

There'll be no way of hiding her lack of a relationship with her sperm donor or her family then.
Her mam will be too busy with baby Sultana in Portugal to be minding the baby Orangutan

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I can now see why she’s been doing yoga in that weird spot between a chair and a table - her flat is a really odd shape!

Reactions: 7
Why is 99.9% of her content vomit inducing?? Every single one of her stories makes me gag! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can now see why she’s been doing yoga in that weird spot between a chair and a table - her flat is a really odd shape!
The second bedroom is definitely rented to someone else, otherwise she’d do her yoga in there or have all the stuff she has strewn around the living space in there.

She nearly let it slip she has a flat mate one day and quickly back tracked.

I bet it’s Laura. Same set up as London.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
The second bedroom is definitely rented to someone else, otherwise she’d do her yoga in there or have all the stuff she has strewn around the living space in there.

Could be why she hasn’t shown babies room being prepared.

Reactions: 10

She has definitely got designs on buying a house or moving into a house after baby is born - the way she talks about a garden (“until”) - she has plans!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
She has definitely got designs on buying a house or moving into a house after baby is born - the way she talks about a garden (“until”) - she has plans!
We know her track record with dogs aswell. Adopts them until it’s time for her to dodge tax and slip a country.

Reactions: 17
Was thinking this. She is 100% going to start claiming lone parents despite not paying tax here.
I’d be very surprised if it’s not means tested. She doesn’t need handouts…she’s very obviously doing just fine financially

Reactions: 2
Ireland is in the midst of one of the worst housing crisis ever, she is not going to get a house from the council.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.