Siobhán O'Hagan #51 Siobhan's life is all pretend, her one-night stand is her only friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on her stories from last 24hrs. She's as predictable as anything.

Saying now she was too old for Bali and wanted to settle. 🚩

Settle in a normal persons terms is dating, building a relationship, making plans, working together to create a secure home, aligning finances, planning time to have a baby etc.

Settle in Shivs terms is take a chance, get knocked up, rent a build to rent at 3600 and everything will work itself out.

How she is doing things is on brand for Shiv. Lazy and the shortcut. In her mind you just know she thinks she is smarter than everyone.

Reactions: 31
If anyone has to actually say or write down ‘look how happy I am’ then they are truly the opposite

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just caught up on her stories from last 24hrs. She's as predictable as anything.

Saying now she was too old for Bali and wanted to settle. 🚩

Settle in a normal persons terms is dating, building a relationship, making plans, working together to create a secure home, aligning finances, planning time to have a baby etc.

Settle in Shivs terms is take a chance, get knocked up, rent a build to rent at 3600 and everything will work itself out.

How she is doing things is on brand for Shiv. Lazy and the shortcut. In her mind you just know she thinks she is smarter than everyone.
Ohhh, so “living differently” is only possibly when you’re in your 20s basically? On your overseas experience? Good to know what the rest of us have always known. Thanks for stating the obvious, Shiv! 500 points and still late to the party on this one.

Reactions: 15
Ohhh, so “living differently” is only possibly when you’re in your 20s basically? On your overseas experience? Good to know what the rest of us have always known. Thanks for stating the obvious, Shiv! 500 points and still late to the party on this one.

Next year she will be saying she was silly renting a 3600 a month apartment from her council house!

Reactions: 19
She says she’s 8 months pregnant and goes at a wod harder than when she’s just hungover

She is a bleeping idiot. When you are pregnant you are not supposed to Jack your heart rate. Typically average 140 and exercise at 60-80 percent. She’s smashed the duck out of this workout and gone into zone 5. With most of the time in zone 4. Is she actually for real? She’s trying to flex to all those younger people living differently. But not one of those people giving a flying duck about her and how strong she is. She is also a PT. Her main source of income, imagine her giving advice and guidance?
When she knows better she definitely doesn’t do better.
Jesus swept. I cannot.
---
Ex fiancé Dirat throwing shade so early on the weekend

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Haha Diren is absolutely done with her and he knows it from the moment she left London.

I'm sure he really thinks that she fucked Ned over. She probably disclosed a bit more information to him when she was justifying it. Not texting her when he was in Dublin. Lol.

Reactions: 34
I know it’s been spoken about loads, but I think it’s only really dawned on me now how much she’s spending on RENT for that pokey little flat.

My mortgage on a 3 bedroom house in a lovely area is 3.1k less. A MONTH. 🤯

I would nearly offer her my spare room for £500 a month, she can cover my mortgage & I would get a front row seat of the tit show all unfolding.

But then I don’t want to invite a rat & roach infestation. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I might get hate for this ...but in God's name is she trying to prove with that intense work out?! Just because you can, doesn't mean you should Shivvers!

She says she is 8 months pregnant & packing a hospital bag, she could pop at any minute. That workout looked too much for someone so heavily pregnant

I'm not saying she needs to wrap herself in cotton wool, but Jesus this carry on is unsafe. Its pure flex on her part...for her sake, I hops baby is OK when the baby's mam seems intent on proving a point (to herself / her one troll) that she is super human

Be more in her line to read up on raising a baby! And less of 🤣

She's some immature muppet for a woman in her 30s
---
I know it’s been spoken about loads, but I think it’s only really dawned on me now how much she’s spending on RENT for that pokey little flat.

My mortgage on a 3 bedroom house in a lovely area is 3.1k less. A MONTH. 🤯

I would nearly offer her my spare room for £500 a month, she can cover my mortgage & I would get a front row seat of the tit show all unfolding.

But then I don’t want to invite a rat & roach infestation. 😂😂
That's actually shocking when you put it like that. She may as well be buring money.
Even if you had the money, anyone with a grain of cop on would surely not be so wasteful.

There will come a point in near future when her insta empire will implode....she'll rue the day she wasted so.much money.
Plus tone deaf given current climate

A fool & her money.....

Reactions: 28
Her workout behaviour simply proves one thing.

Siobhan and her flexing will always come first. That will not change post birth. She doesn't care about the wellbeing of the little human inside her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I reckon she's very self conscious about the baby weight so she's obsessed with working out to limit the post baby fat. She's gonna find it hard. The freedom she has now will seriously be curtailed, even with family help.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.