Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
She never mentioned her gaff in Bali when mentioning her property portfolio. Though I dont think I can get past thinking about how she got the wrong hole.
Didn’t someone question her on it before and she admitted she didn’t own it but has a long term lease on it.

strange fish she is. You’d think she would have sat down with a financial advisor at some stage

Reactions: 9

Madamex

VIP Member
The I bought one in Manchester and one in Ireland bullshit again. Absolutely not true.

NosyCorkWan

Joanne Cronin admires Shiv's approach to health and food. How do people not recognize the terrible relationship she has with food and alcohol? There is absolutely NOTHING got admire about Shiv's approach to food, exercising, alcohol or even life!

View attachment 1508307
I wouldn’t take any notice of what JC has to say about anything. Few sandwiches short of a picnic that one

• Haha

Blocked

She’s really feeling herself in that last story! The mouth contortions kill me though!
And the trousers on the floor where she just stepped out of them and left them there! Can she not just clean up a little?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Starts her reel with "I've been quiet today havent I" like we were all waiting on tenterhooks for her pearls of wisdom. An absolutely deluded throbber. Does she really think like this? Yes she does. The more I see the more I think that she is not just a bit of a bitch but actually has real issues beyond the obvious alcoholism.
She's mad as a box of frogs. Absolutely tapped.

• Haha

Kingsway

Does she not have a recycling bin like everyone else? And if not it means she’s living above a commercial property so there is usually a collection every day if you bother your arse calling the council for the right bags - god help us all who moved to London at 22 and had this figured out. She’s a joke. Or she’s not paying council tax.

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
She is 100% the friend that would say ‘I can’t believe you got engaged on my birthday/overshadowing my birthday’ etc
I’d say she’s also the friend who has a notes list of the people who wished her a happy birthday - who shared a pic - who whatsapped.

What an exciting life 😂

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
She has parents right? So if she didn’t know her bum hold from her vagina then she needs to speak to her parents.

• Haha
How utterly tragic. The thing is when she is eventually found in a gutter, the world (her family and friends) will have all these receipts to look back on and see exactly where they should have intervened. For aloholics of the past, they have been able to hide it but Shiv has it out in the open telling everyone in plain sight.

For now, everyone seems happy to enable her. I mean she has a big follower count right!?

Her personality is alcohol centred.

• Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Just watching old videos stories here and I think the real change in her seems to be around the time she headed for Bali - she was so much less erratic before that if u watch the old videos. I used to really like following her back then.
You may be onto something there? Though she was bugging me long before that, there has definitely been a downward spiral since she first went there. I don't know if it highlighted her lack of direction or progress after a few months or what, but she is definitely more defensive and manic than she was then. And socially seems to be lacking in basic skills?? As others have said, she goes on like someone living away from home for the first time at 18-19? My teen girls would have more cop on about basic housekeeping skills and cooking than she does? It's bizarre to watch.