Siobhan O'Hagan #25 mould in her hair, picking her face, spreading covid all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So were we right she’s distanced from the other hunzos? Not on the couple holiday . She hasn’t met up with queen Nicole to light candles etc

she’s attached now to this roommate and doing natal fitness , duck me shes deep in the downward spiral now

Reactions: 26
It's clearcut that Jack sees right through her meaness towards Sinead and probably hates her and likewise as Shiv feels someone she had control over has been taken away.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Thinks It’s gas using filters coz u look so different but she photoshops most of her pics 😂🤔🤷‍♀️ Her teeth are so long it’s weird
I’ll give the filter thing to her, some of them have a filter on every time they come on stories. A good example is if you follow the FBGrace thread, someone mentioned graces fiance had a tendency to look like a butch lesbian at times (no harm meant by posters) and I agreed hut turns out it was literally almost every pic she had a filter up of and it softened the poor lads facial features so much it did look that way. 🤣 Start pressing the “try on me” function and you won’t be sorry lol you’ll see how warped some of them are thinking that’s what they’re like in normal life…

Why would anybody go to her for post/pre natal training when she openly hates kids and has no experience with pregnancy?
I see Becca and Sinead went on a lit couples getaway, Shiv must be fuming 💀
I was thinking that too but then I got around to thinking about some childcare experts and doulas etc who are actually childless but devote their careers to it. Imagine Shiv the next super nanny or she may even shock us and find a niche here..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
An account I recently started following fabatforty or something like that she spoke last week about filters, said she got a lot of compliments on her skin but she said to people that she actually uses a filter called Paris & that it doesn't appear on the top of stories when you use it and that alot of bloggers etc would use it, it was the first time I'd heard of it. So someone could be saying they're not using a filter but could be using that

Reactions: 8
Sinead has got her Australia work visa - I’m waiting for the snide comment from our Shiv.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The comments to that girl about the filter usage though, she is so condensing and passive aggressive.. like saying 'magine what they'd see if Aoibhinn had no filter on''.... Shut up like!
Granted filters are ridiculous on these huns - but is there any need to mock her on YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM SHIV!!!

ps. its as clear as light is day she is pulling away from Sinead.... she obviously only wants to hang around or be seen with young single girls who are up for the crack and 'live' like her!!
The shallowness!!! she's so empty!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Wow. She's a actually such a bully. Jealous to the core of aoibhin! Siobhan filter or no filter you're still not going to be getting action. Your big horse condescending voice is enough to make any fella shrivel up! Sorry...not sorry she's such a grumpy gowl! Know a girl who was a fitness coach with(for) her! Newly qualified, trying to make a name for herself as a PT(wasn't paid).
She hates anyone doing well it's hilarious 😅.
Wonder will she be working in Portugal with Raisin in the future doing admin work.
Can't wait for her to be gone off the radar.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's passive aggressively mean to everyone and it's glaringly obvious on her stories. I've no sympathy for anyone that chooses her friendship and ends up getting torn down.

She should come with a health warning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Was there ever a bandwagon that Shiv didn’t jump all over!! Not a single original thought in her being!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It's clearcut that Jack sees right through her meaness towards Sinead and probably hates her and likewise as Shiv feels someone she had control over has been taken away.
I had a "friend" like siobhan was to sinead before. Lived with her, supported her, adored her and it took my long term friends to step in and warn me she was a friend of convenience. I get the same vibes from them.

Reactions: 7
Jordan Peterson : discuss.

Hi Siobhan 👋🏻 mentioned here last thread about how I can't believe a woman would promote listening to him but it seems to be exclusively Irish female influencers 🙄 no need to "discuss" hun, it's a pretty well established fact in educated circles that he's the echo chamber for sexist, homophobic people 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She'll be recommending Joe Rogan next
I mean, their time together was pretty epic

The knowledge that quite a few people seem to think either (or both) is profound and/or brilliant just blows my mind. Arrogant men, convinced of their rightness.

Reactions: 10
I'm not sure why she walks around her apartment still? Surely walking around Bali would be nicer? Fresh air etc. Maybe she doesn't want to be seen doing her same walk multiple times a day, every day. Weird though!
Also she's always on the fence with regards her opinion on everything. She can't make a logical decision on her own in life. Just constantly trying to fit in.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.