Siobhan O'Hagan #25 mould in her hair, picking her face, spreading covid all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what happened cory ?
She flew the coop a few months ago- shortly afer IFS (where her & Shiv met in person for the 1st time and subsequently avoided each other the whole weekend! đŸ˜‚ )

I said months ago the Furnace was just a stopgap for her after MNU, until she completed her EIQ qualifications.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would not want her as a Pre or Post natal coach. She seems like the person that would not have empathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yea I thought that was weird she's doing that. She has no interest in anything natal and she always loves to tell us.
It appears to be the latest money-spinning bandwagon many of these fitness influencers are jumping on. Obvs none of them have an independent or analytical thought in their head, so they all do the same thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Felicity (another friend of Shiv) has been doing it aswell. I see plenty of complaints that the exercises she is recommending are in no way possible.

Grifters

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It appears to be the latest money-spinning bandwagon many of these fitness influencers are jumping on. Obvs none of them have an independent or analytical thought in their head, so they all do the same thing.
Agree. I like GGS in general, but the course is because it's a good market for trainers. More clients.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone notice the training videos were so obviously sped up before she uploaded them?

Reactions: 1
Siobhan to a post natal mother I don't see why you can't work out with the child in the car when u go to the gym. That's what u should do if u wanna have a killer body like mine ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What about was it Karen? And the almond croissant speech about intuitive eating. Can you imagine, she hates the thought of children but wants to work with ladies in the midst of pregnancy.

Oh and that begging for testimonials today. How bizarre. Surely with the amount of people who have successfully done her program and loved it. Can't be that hard to find ??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why would anybody go to her for post/pre natal training when she openly hates kids and has no experience with pregnancy?
I see Becca and Sinead went on a lit couples getaway, Shiv must be fuming đŸ’€

• Heart
Reactions: 21
All the my ptotein huns must get bad doses of thrush the way the leggings and shorts are wedged up their bits

• Haha
I can’t understand the way she eats. Every single morsel is cooked by someone else or comes out of a packet. It’s like an all inclusive holiday, great but then you are glad to eat your own cooking! Don’t get it and find it strange from someone who promotes good nutrition

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.