Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just constantly looks dirty and smelly she’s horrible 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I always find it soooo cringe when these boss babe insta huns/hunks share stuff about how to become a ‘CEO’ and other bullsh*t like it. When they do that saying comes to mind - “Those who can, do; those who can't, teach.”
You don’t see Mark Zuckerberg, the Collison brothers or any actual CEO going on podcasts about how to be successful. They are too busy being…..successful. So you have loads of halfwits listening to the preachings of other halfwits 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
All that silly witch does is eat, drink & exercise... Sooner she's laid up with an injury the better so we can all see her eat herself into oblivion & about 3 stone on..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I always find it soooo cringe when these boss babe insta huns/hunks share stuff about how to become a ‘CEO’ and other bullsh*t like it. When they do that saying comes to mind - “Those who can, do; those who can't, teach.”
You don’t see Mark Zuckerberg, the Collison brothers or any actual CEO going on podcasts about how to be successful. They are too busy being…..successful. So you have loads of halfwits listening to the preachings of other halfwits 🤦‍♀️
It's a relentless back slapping echo chamber they live in supported by naive gullible fools who believe everything they see and hear on social media.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry I'm a bit lost here now.

Where is she living ?? Is this a new place and she she on her own? Is she subletting her long term rental ?

Reactions: 2
The cringe overload when twats like Shiv get up at 5am to be a #bossgirl and then brag about how little work they do every day as part of their “escape the 9-5” spiel. Like you can’t have it both ways…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The cringe overload when twats like Shiv get up at 5am to be a #bossgirl and then brag about how little work they do every day as part of their “escape the 9-5” spiel. Like you can’t have it both ways…
Its the getting up at 5am only to have a nap like a toddler in the afternoon for me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Anyone think Becca's music for her video of Shiv was carefully chosen? 😂

"Guess who's back
Back again
Shady's back
Tell a friend"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This is random but remember she went vegan for all of a week and a half, told kerrigans to do one 🤣🤣🤣 then went back eating meat at every meal in Bali of all places where animal welfare is a disgrace, now she has to beg pure power meal prep (literally the worst on the market in my opinion) to feed her when she’s home. I’d say she regrets that one 🙈😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Amazing how unfit she apparently is from 2 weeks away from Bali. Also love her saying takeawaynisnt bad but will have a taco bowl with fried tortilla chips but ‘no avo obvs’

Reactions: 17
Why is she so obsessed with the colour of her skin!? 🤷‍♀️ she's a bloody ginge aswell so not like she ever gets decent tan! I wish a tan was my biggest worry and concern in my life at the moment! 🙄🤣
She doesn’t tan she’s in complete denial about it 😆, she goes a lovely shade of red instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How are her legs so burnt already?! She must not use ANY sunscreen on them. I can’t quite wrap my head around the stupidity of it all – how can anyone take her advice on fitness and health seriously when she won’t do the most basic self care?

Reactions: 24
Her attempts at tanning are why she looks a good 10 years older than she is. That or she's also a heavy smoker, her voice and skin give me smoker vibes also

(Spoken as reformed heavy smoker)
Yes the sun damage has aged her terrible and she looks years older, the photo she had up on her stories her skin is bad and her face is so so puffy I’m presuming that’s from alcohol consumption.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.