Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like it’s a thing - Shiv isn’t alone in her drying the sweat in 🤢🤢
Can clarify none of them shower regularly, mostly not even daily after work outs, they smell like the VIP rooms in strip clubs. Stale old sweat in their clothes! Rancid! Even when they are told they smell the bad I have seen Fliss do is ask someone to borrow some deodorant. Zero personal hygiene ... I guess these girls don’t have time for it when they are so busy walking the streets getting cat called.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Can clarify none of them shower regularly, mostly not even daily after work outs, they smell like the VIP rooms in strip clubs. Stale old sweat in their clothes! Rancid! Even when they are told they smell the bad I have seen Fliss do is ask someone to borrow some deodorant. Zero personal hygiene ... I guess these girls don’t have time for it when they are so busy walking the streets getting cat called.
They probably wear it as some sort of badge of honour ?

Oh look at me ! I work out ! I smell!!

Nah love you're just a dirt bag

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even worse- he videoed them walking into the sea - with a bum slap included

Looking at the prices of the quarantine hotel- it actually wasn’t too expensive for a suite for the 6 nights - at least a lot less than I was expecting
Even the Four Seasons looked not crazy expensive. Enough that the thought of 7 days lounging around in a hotel room and being brought all my meals actually began to seem like it would be a lovely break.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bacteria thrive in warm and moist environments #JustSayin
In other News, the weather forecast today for Canggu is to expect highs of 30c with humidity levels of 75%

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi

I hope your January is going well for you. I've just landed in Jakarta and into 6 nights of hotel quarantine so I have time again to write an email! (I'm still not promising daily though!)

Normally I am flat out working at this time of year but this year, I wanted to enjoy my time at home without the pressure of having my new program to launch for the 'January rush'.

I was happy with my decision until I was sitting on the couch watching instagram and seeing every PT that I follow hustling hard to get new clients.

Or so it seems.

I had to remind myself that it is probably similar to my followers who feel like they should be doing some sort of fitness program in January because all they see are people posting about their new regimes.

So I just want to remind you that what you are seeing on instagram, is usually the exception - not the norm.

Normal people don't usually have a big following. You gather a following for dramatic transformations, being exceptionally good-looking or talented.

(I grew my page because of a dramatic transformation. I feel very normal now and my growth has slowed down - but I'm ok with that!)

Focus on doing what is right for you, at the right time. If I had rushed the new version of The Furnace, it wouldn't be great but it would get lots of clients in January. But by waiting, I might get less clients but it will be a better program and it will help more people in the long run.

Same for your fitness/nutrition goals. If you just do it in January 'because everybody else is doing it', you might find that your motivation won't be there in the long run. But if you start implementing healthy habits when the time is right for you, you are much more likely to keep it up.

(completely anecdotal but feels right!)

So yeah - go easy on yourself. You're not the only one who isn't smashing January (yet!). You can always start some small habits today or tomorrow. You don't need a new year to do something to help you feel good.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "Hoping-your-right-timelines-up-with-when-my-new-program-is-ready!" O'Hagan

P.S. click here to be first to know when I open spaces.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I still don't understand how this one thinks she lives differently.

She may live in a different place but she is still a slave to her lifestyle.
Take her out of her environment and she can't cope.
Doesn't eat properly, drinks all the time, is erratic with her exercise. Moaning about the dark mornings.

Surely someone who is a seasoned traveller and "lives differently" can adapt to her environment?

She might not be on the swords express but she is living no different to anyone else who does a traditional 9 to 5

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I still don't understand how this one thinks she lives differently.

She may live in a different place but she is still a slave to her lifestyle.
Take her out of her environment and she can't cope.
Doesn't eat properly, drinks all the time, is erratic with her exercise. Moaning about the dark mornings.

Surely someone who is a seasoned traveller and "lives differently" can adapt to her environment?

She might not be on the swords express but she is living no different to anyone else who does a traditional 9 to 5
Not only that - but she’s also stuck in some kind of bubble where she didn’t get the memo that so much of what she says & does is completely irrelevant, like when she goes on about her LC results, kids, being single etc. She’s more to be pitied than anything else at this stage. For someone who trains as much as she does, she’s not very fit - but you can’t outtrain a bad diet or lifestyle….. she missed that memo too! She’s just an unremarkable woman who thinks she’s more than she is.

Reactions: 29
On her current trajectory, when she crosses the 40 mark she will be in crisis. What's left of her Instagram account should die off over the next few years in terms of engagement. Sponsors will probably drop her.

She has not shown any ambition to grow or diversify her business . Any growth she does is for the benefit of James Smith. Her target lifestyle is towards people in their early to mid 20s but it is increasingly making her seem like a cougar oddball catlady. That's the vibe she is giving.

In my opinion she's missed a huge trick with her following as she clings on to being much younger than she actually is. She could have grown with her followers and moved more towards advising the early to mid 30s family orientated professional cohort but evidently has chosen to despise them. That's the road she is gone down and is sticking to.

Reactions: 35
With all the talk of hair washing, give her a week (following her usual pattern) and she’ll story about getting her extensions out as she can’t cope with them in the heat coz in case you don’t know she trains so hard.. BJJ and Mauy Thai 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
She doesn't run her insta as a business account, she runs it like an early 20s college student who lives for the sesh and country hops like no-one's business. Despite the fact that this is the single place where she could capture and sell to a big audience and build her brand.
That email says it all, instead of making a smart business decision and targeting a big market of January resolutioners, she decided to get pissed with her family which invariably would give her Covid which she would then lie about before bouncing back in the NY with a "I don't even care about the January market anyway". That whole email is just an attempt to try to justify her own laziness, she's got zero business acumen and zero drive.

Grand, "live differently" but what are you selling, exactly? So you've quit the 9-5 conventional life to set up your own business, what exactly do you do, if you're admitting to working about 2 hours a day and have taken a month "off" from promoting The Furnace (the busiest month in the fitness business), do no selling or brand building on insta, and now are off back to Bali for an extended p1ss up.

I think she's got a serious case of Peter Pan syndrome, prancing around with people 10 years younger than her, and she has no idea how lonely and strapped for cash she's going to be in a few years when the insta has well and truly fizzled out, the Furnace is obsolete, her brand is outdated and she's got no career to fall back on, no assets and no meaningful relationships. She needs a therapist, life coach and/or business coach.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I feel for Siobhan that she has lost her way.

When she started the Fitness Furnace she was pretty much one of the first and I reckon she made a lot of money on it. However, she hasn't grown it in the face of competition. If you look at the likes of James Smith, Rob Lipsett etc they've gone into generate other revenue streams (books, talks) etc.

Now there is a lot of competition from younger online PTs that are putting a lot more effort in. At the end of the day the PTs body is a big factor in selling a program online. I think the new furnace is going to target the 30+ crowd using mindset etc which I do think there is a market for but don't think she is the best salesperson to that cohort.

I do believe the apartment story as somebody posted she created a property company. Anecdotally I saw somebody criticise the Furnace and she commented that it wasn't her main source of income.

I assume she made a lot of money in the early days and wisely via advice (tax efficiency) put money away for the future. I assume through MY Protein, DW and other deals generated enough cash for day to day.

I think this is also why she hasn't pushed the furnace more as she's not dependent on it.

P.s that email was a terrible attempt at covering up the failure to launch the new programme. Why wouldn't PTs try to generate business in Jan?!?! That's like saying the turkey farmer decided to bring his turkeys to market in January.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
^^^^
Fully agree that the email is an attempt to justify her own laziness.

My secondary thought reading it was the contempt she has for 1) the people reading it and 2) Active furnace members. She actually thinks they are stupid and the wool can be pulled over their eyes this much.

Anyone with any ounce of reading comprehension will parse out the jist of that email and the motive behind it within the first few paragraphs.

Reactions: 14
Hi

I hope your January is going well for you. I've just landed in Jakarta and into 6 nights of hotel quarantine so I have time again to write an email! (I'm still not promising daily though!)

Normally I am flat out working at this time of year but this year, I wanted to enjoy my time at home without the pressure of having my new program to launch for the 'January rush'.

I was happy with my decision until I was sitting on the couch watching instagram and seeing every PT that I follow hustling hard to get new clients.

Or so it seems.

I had to remind myself that it is probably similar to my followers who feel like they should be doing some sort of fitness program in January because all they see are people posting about their new regimes.

So I just want to remind you that what you are seeing on instagram, is usually the exception - not the norm.

Normal people don't usually have a big following. You gather a following for dramatic transformations, being exceptionally good-looking or talented.

(I grew my page because of a dramatic transformation. I feel very normal now and my growth has slowed down - but I'm ok with that!)

Focus on doing what is right for you, at the right time. If I had rushed the new version of The Furnace, it wouldn't be great but it would get lots of clients in January. But by waiting, I might get less clients but it will be a better program and it will help more people in the long run.

Same for your fitness/nutrition goals. If you just do it in January 'because everybody else is doing it', you might find that your motivation won't be there in the long run. But if you start implementing healthy habits when the time is right for you, you are much more likely to keep it up.

(completely anecdotal but feels right!)

So yeah - go easy on yourself. You're not the only one who isn't smashing January (yet!). You can always start some small habits today or tomorrow. You don't need a new year to do something to help you feel good.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "Hoping-your-right-timelines-up-with-when-my-new-program-is-ready!" O'Hagan

P.S. click here to be first to know when I open spaces.
She got covid & was isolating, plenty of time to have the new red hot oven ready to go...... I mean honestly I doubt she's changing it that much

Reactions: 23
Did someone seriously just ask her to share the story of the poor Carlow woman that was murdered yesterday to show how unsafe it is for women….and she said she had to google it!!! That story is everywhere today. Shivs phone is permanently glued to her hand so how has she not seen it. She probably just scrolled on by all the news reports.

Also very convenient that someone asked her about the Spanx and she had a screenshot ready to go, the same with asking about losing the last 7lbs, she has a caption ready to share

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She got covid & was isolating, plenty of time to have the new red hot oven ready to go...... I mean honestly I doubt she's changing it that much
Pretty sure she said she was getting some work done during isolation in Dublin.

Pathological spoofer!!

Receipts Siobhan, receipts. People don't just forget 2 weeks later.

Also what the actual duck. After one acknowledgement about the poor girl being killed she moves straight onto posting her manufactured questions and comments to herself. She could have a bit of sincerity and leave the selling for a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I don’t follow any of these fools but it does seem she copies their content. I have extensions and I know I shouldn’t be washing them every day but it would be all the more disgusting leaving them caked in sweat. If you worked out to that level with them in I’d say you’d be in for some serious dreads in between. Likely why she needs them in all the time. Did she actually hook up with this James fella or does she just fangirl him all the time? I’d be morto doing that you’d think her friends would tell her to cop on. Re the young Dublin football player, I can see her getting with younger lads for sure. Definitely makes sense now, can see her portraying herself as some bo$$ b*tch cougar on nights out 🤣 explains the whole charade to look rich
Nah she never got with James. She only really hung out with him the once when he was up and coming type thing, she had a bigger following etc. now he’s over taken her what 6 times over 🙈🤣 like I think she does fancy him BUT I think more than that she just wants to be in his crew really really badly to try gain followers again. She’s a has been now….

Reactions: 21
Tell us more about the program, I need details. Does she present herself as anyway way competent?
So when you sign up you need to give details of what equipment you have at home or if you are in the gym, details of your previous slimming clubs (if any) and your level of fitness etc Then about 2 days later youre sent an email from Shivvers herself with your workout plan for the next 3 months. Like Week 1 - PDF 1 , Week 2 - PDF 2 etc . Then youre given access to an app which has 2 videos a week, 1 video on your mindset and 1 on nutrition. They are about 1-2 minutes long each. So its basically a portal for self learning how to calorie count. Also loads of videos of her showing you how to do the exercises in the gym.

She gives you a formula to work out how many calories you should be eating, so you're basically fending for yourself. The perk is you are invited to a super cool facebook page full of people like you, and if you have any questions, you ask the other members. After the first email from her you never hear from her again until the end.
Anyway each week you follow the PDFs and use My fitness pal to track your calories. Then you fill in your Google sheet with your measurements and calorie info, once a week a trainer she employs will write a bit of text on that sheet basically giving you advice on how to stay on track - you can reply to it and ask questions but like its a google sheet, its just bizarre .

So basically, you pay 79 a month for 3 months, to fill in a sheet, track your calories, watch Shiv for 1-2 minutes a week explain fat loss to you, do the workouts yourself and ask other members for advice. I gave up after month 2 because i was sick of filling in a sheet - theres no personal touch to it at all and i really regret it.

At the end you fill in the survey that shes always sharing on her stories - in mine i was honest and said you need more personal touches to the program, i was a beginner and i needed guidance. She sent me a zoom link and i hopped on with her and she spent about 15 mins defending herself and the program. When i said i didnt see results she said i obvs wasnt tracking my calories properly.

Anyway dont recommend, spend your money on a nutritionist or PT in the gym if you really wanted to learn

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.