Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Christmas at home.. priceless" - shiv you weren't actually home in any conventional meaning of the word. You went on a two week bender with a few like minded scholars, caught Covid and then tried to beat the system. Unless "home" to you is a hyper expensive Airbnb, crappy food and getting legless that is.

Reactions: 57
Are we not going to be treated to the "Qatar business class shower room selfie" brag
Thats the content I need in my life right now, so disappointed

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Are we not going to be treated to the "Qatar business class shower room selfie" brag
Thats the content I need in my life right now, so disappointed
I actually hope so in solidarity with fellow passengers. No one needs to be subjected to her post gym dried sweat BO.

Reactions: 14
Yeah I get going on a first class flight as a bucket list thing but your just rubbing peoples nose in it at this stage although I bet economy smells better 😷 smelly minge

Does anyone ever wonder is she a high class prostitute. Just cause she's over in Ireland and never seems in any need for money yet stays in hotels and air bnbs when she does come home.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
She is burning some cash this past while

Business class flights
Renting cars
Air BnBs
Takeaway all the time
Fillers
Benders

Sounds like a person who is guna end up potless

Reactions: 26
That video from the Gym is Crinnngggeeee🙈🤭🤭 the first person just passed her probably didn't even cop on she was there spoofing shite. I feel for the people queuing behind her & flight attendants who will be carrying drink to her every 5minutes, the smell off her hair will be rife 🤢🤢 & in all honesty, if she admits she didn't wash her hair, did she really shower at all this morning/this year? 😳🤢 Absolute minger.. 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 27
‘I always rent really fancy cars when I’m home’…Shiv it’s theeee most entry level basic BMW on the bleeping road!! Not even a common as muck 320d that every second person has now but in fact a whole step below 318d (sorry this only pertains to the petrol heads on here!!)…basically all she wants is the BMW badge cos it’s absolutely bog standard under the bonnet!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Does anyone ever wonder is she a high class prostitute. Just cause she's over in Ireland and never seems in any need for money yet stays in hotels and air bnbs when she does come home.
No. As soon as I read ‘high class’ it had to be a no. Buuuuuuut someone is bankrolling her.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Have wondered. She seems to have access to cash on tap.

The high class part is debatable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Have wondered similar as she seems to have access to cash when needed and seems to need to have a private space.

The high class part is debatable.
Okay I'll take high class part back 😂😂😂 but all the rest points towards what she really does for a living and it wouldn't surprise me if her little Bessie Sinead and becca was at it

Reactions: 10
I love this.

Psst! Shiv's a hooker.. pass it on!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Still never went and visited Leanne anyway.
Leanne probably warned her to stay away with a new baby in the house or else Siobhan didn't want to put another post up about that she doesn't want kids.

Reactions: 12
Leanne probably warned her to stay away with a new baby in the house or else Siobhan didn't want to put another post up about that she doesn't want kids.
It's a bit strange though, she was Leanne's bridesmaid, they could've met for a coffee & a walk

When announced Shiv posted something along the lines of "I'm so excited, known about this for a while and was dying to tell everyone".

Then doesn't bother visiting.

She definitely could, if she really wanted to. Even if outside.

Reactions: 18
Okay I'll take high class part back 😂😂😂 but all the rest points towards what she really for a living and it wouldn't surprise me if her little Bessie Sinead and becca was at it
So so many influencers are at it as they are desperate to keep up the living differently facade. I know this 1st hand from a girl who works in events in Ibiza and Sydney. The influencers are contacted to attend for stag dos, football trips etc. They can make a lot of money on weekends like that (per hour). She said it’s totally normal. They post from business class and private jets but never show who they are with. Pictures on beaches and boats alone etc. Let’s just say they aren’t alone.

They always update their location and where they are transiting through on their bio so clients know how to contact them.Bali is a hotspot for it. The constant bikini shots are actually just them advertising. That’s how they lots of them live there with no jobs and constantly have the top tech and iPhones.

There is no way Siobhan is making money from the furnace or my protein IMO. She’s a total has been but the money is coming from someone. All the “I’ve lost my bank card” chat seems like code in my opinion. Definitely something dodgy going on when you think about it.

Read this! It’s RIFE in Bali amongst the insta huns.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I'm sitting in hospital hooked up to a drip- not rona related, but a long term health condition. I'm fine, but I have to spend a day every 6 weeks like this.

I still wouldn't trade lives with Shiv.
as I sit here in CUH, 2 weeks in, 3rd colostomy surgery in 12 months and literally tit causing me problems , I still know my husband and son love me for who I am, my employer lets me work remotely and catch up if I prefer that to being out sick, we have an 8 year old car and 19 years left of a mortgage. Wouldn’t trade my world with anyone either .Hope your day goes well @Lollipops23

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.