Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drinking to get the “value” out of business class even though she’s acknowledging it makes her feel worse… yowza

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I thought she travelled business class so that she feels refreshed at the end of her flight????
Sounds like it more like a booze cruise, the more you drink the more you save

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Jesus Christ, I love to have a drink when travelling with work but to say TO DRINK AS MUCH AS I CAN!!????? 😳😳😳😳😳 she has serious issues

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Jesus Christ, I love to have a drink when travelling with work but to say TO DRINK AS MUCH AS I CAN!!????? 😳😳😳😳😳 she has serious issues
After saying she wants to go back to being healthy and eating healthy! Serious issues

Reactions: 16
I see a good few of the other Irish girls in bali went and done a private pole dancing class for just them... I can't imagine siobhan getting involved in that when she gets back over to Bali

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder what shiv will make of James post. It kinda shits on her shitting on 9-5s basically saying money isn’t success, it’s whether you enjoy what you do. Will she do a big U turn now lol?

Reactions: 16
That story of her talking to others before the CrossFit class is beyond awkward. The darting look down to make sure the camera was still recording her being casual and cool. And the made up story of someone buying her that treat, this one is one sick puppy

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Ms notions has gone very quiet... maybe she had to fly back in cattle class... bless her!
Funny how she just mentioned business class this morning again.

definitely reads here, and had to remind us mere mortals of her upper classness 🙄

in all seriousness, saying that about not drinking on the flight is ridiculous. She has serious alcohol problems.

Reactions: 17
She never rents cars the donkey.

It's incredible, she's like your wan from the Truman show. I actually read her posts in that voice.

Being an actor in some kind of distorted reality. And in her mind she is the star.

Reactions: 29
That story from the gym was so cringe.. she reminded me of David Brent in The Office, trying to be all funny and cool and glancing at the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I would think a car is a better purchase than all them business class flights anyway.

Not an ounce of sense in her.

Reactions: 26
That story from the gym was so cringe.. she reminded me of David Brent in The Office, trying to be all funny and cool and glancing at the camera.
YES

I love to imagine what those people she was “giving advice” to would think if she saw her story. Oh, that random sweaty lady who was really awkward and we had to polite giggle at to make her stop talking to us.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not going wash your hair till you get to the Quarantine Hotel after going to a sweaty gym class, vile human being 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 34
"I like to leave the tag on and take it off at the airport check in so they think I'm sound" What the actual duck?

Also Siobhan,

"I've came home and shat on every rule and restriction within my time here and now am bleeping off again to the sun you 9-5 plebs. Unfollow if you don't like it. So long suckers".

By the way it has turned out that Omicron is a milder form of Covid but that most certainly was not known in the weeks before Christmas as the data was not there in relation to hospital admissions. Her behaviour has been nothing short of reprehensible.

I hope this turd stays in Bali with all her cats.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.